Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Cardif v Norwich match thread

Is that Delia on Radio Norfolk? suggesting we are better off staying in the championship rather then struggling in the premiership.

[quote user="Duffman"]Biggest win of the season.  Had us down for a defeat today.    I need to get out of the habit of assuming we will just lose away from home everytime.

Super Ched Evans !!!!!!!!!!!!OMFG!!!!!!
[/quote]

Exactly, our away form is completely astonishing at the moment!!!!!!  

Sounded like it Pete, the commentary team on Naarfolk went mental - I was sitting expecting to hear listen to a move being crafted rather than Mr. Goreham going beserk. 

[quote user="Duffman"]Biggest win of the season.  Had us down for a defeat today.    I need to get out of the habit of assuming we will just lose away from home everytime.

[/quote]

Must admit, had us down for a loss too, Duffman. Thought it was due. But now we''re 4 points off the play offs, what on earth will RSF make of this??

[/quote]

I told someone this morning "the last time Ched played at that ground he scored a hat-trick ,He loves it , he just loves it . I will tell you what he just loves it . Can we sign him , just goes to show you what Glen knows about football . Brilliant , Brilliant . [Y] [Y] arrdee

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Are you feeding Ched on your meat or something Arrdee?[/quote]

Now Rude old, its funny you should say that .[;)] arrdee.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Are you feeding Ched on your meat or something Arrdee?[/quote]Careful now, this is how rumours start.Brilliant result, loved Goreham going mad as the rocket went in.  I was shaving and nicked myself.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Are you feeding Ched on your meat or something Arrdee?[/quote]

Now Rude old, its funny you should say that .[;)] arrdee.

[/quote]

It''s Arrdee''s sausages.