Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

Evans leaves in April

Is there any chance we get to extend Evans''s loan spell should be be going into the playoffs?  I''d hatre to lose him since he seems willing to take shots instead of passing it to someone else who won''t shoot either.

i think that evans could become a perminant player for norwich next year, with citys millions i dont think he will become a first team player although you never know!   i have a mate who went to the same school as me he is 16-17 now and he used to play for bolton and he has signed for arsenal recently for half a million he is called kyle bartley you might see him on footie manager and he said that ched is the best player he has ever played agaisnt and there ares some class oung players around. so you never know he could be the next big thing.

i hope we can keep for aslong as possible

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Wasn''t his loan extended to a season-long spell during the January window?[/quote]

That''s right. He''s here til the end of the season, with no call-back clause. Thankfully.

I was under the impression that the loan ends with about 2 games left in the season.  I don''t understand the policies the way they are now, but I''m hoping someone can tell me that "YES" we could extend the loan beyond April even though the transfer window is closed. Or if not, then I''d like to know anyways.

If we opt to purchase him, that would, as things stand now, still exclude him from being with the team for the last 2 games and the playoffs (unless we finish 1st or 2nd and get automatic promotion) (ha ha).

Our very own Darren played in Forest''s playoff campaign when he was there on loan so that bodes well for us retaining our long-term loanees should the unthinkable occur.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Is there any chance we get to extend Evans''s loan spell should be be going into the playoffs?  I''d hate to lose him since he seems willing to take shots instead of passing it to someone else who won''t shoot either.[/quote]

Now Houston , you lovely old boy , no doubt you are such a sweet and lovely old boy , lets not put a damper on the whole thing , lets just hope for the best and hope we can sign him when his extension runs out . You have no idea whats it means to me to see my beloved club doing so well this season . I am almost certain we will win the league next season by a mile , or do you want an  argument about that ? If you do, well  no famous arrdee sausages for you .[:D] arrdee.