Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

BELIEVE......BELIEVE......BELIEVE!

Last second Russell winners, long range Chedocets, narrow results, but positive results, again, again, again!

Breathing down the necks of the top 6.

Bearing down on Town.

Still a HUGE third of a season to go and we ARE the form side.

Away from home we are as good if not better than at home.

Believe everyone, believe because belief is that which is fueling us, and anything is possible.

It''s been a long time since I''ve looked forward so much to a norwich game. Bring on the Hull and another 3 points!

Am so happy right now!! Cant wait to see cheds 30 yard screamer........I BELEVE Rudolph, truely I do!!!

Carror Road is going to be electric on Tuesday night. Cant bloody wait!!

Along the same line of thought with this thread, i along with many others at the start of November would have been happy with just staying up this year, but the last couple of weeks i have been looking up the league instead of down, is it possible well yes and here is why,

For those old enough on here to remember January 1981, I think i have the right season!!, We were mid table, no play offs and the first year of three points for a win, it was a straight three up in those days, we were about twenty points off third, but a certain Martin O"neill then captain would take the tables into training every week believing the gap could be made up, quite incredibly we won ten games on the trot and come the last day of the season we were in pole position, amongst incredible last day drama we were promoted at Sheffield Wed, i know these things only happen once in a while but maybe just maybe, we can do our bit, full houses at home, incredible vocal support and one of the best away followings in the league, roll on Leicester away i cant wait, ( i know Hull is the nxt game but i can`t make that one!)

Anything is possible !!

Bring on Rod Hull, it''ll be interesting to see the table after Tuesday night...fingers crossed. Who was MOTM at Cardiff?

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]

Along the same line of thought with this thread, i along with many others at the start of November would have been happy with just staying up this year, but the last couple of weeks i have been looking up the league instead of down, is it possible well yes and here is why,

For those old enough on here to remember January 1981, I think i have the right season!!, We were mid table, no play offs and the first year of three points for a win, it was a straight three up in those days, we were about twenty points off third, but a certain Martin O"neill then captain would take the tables into training every week believing the gap could be made up, quite incredibly we won ten games on the trot and come the last day of the season we were in pole position, amongst incredible last day drama we were promoted at Sheffield Wed, i know these things only happen once in a while but maybe just maybe, we can do our bit, full houses at home, incredible vocal support and one of the best away followings in the league, roll on Leicester away i cant wait, ( i know Hull is the nxt game but i can`t make that one!)

Anything is possible !!

[/quote]Excellent post.  It was 1980-81, I think.  It''s great that Roeder has got us feeling optimistic again - and there was even time for a Huckerby cameo.  Love it.

I so want to believe, but surely we cant pull this one off can we? Then again we have just beaten what was the form team on their own patch today and seem to have developed a habit of getting late winners rather than our old way of chucking late goals away.  Confidence must be sky high, and loans seem to be gelling well. 

I cant wait for the Leicester game to witness the revival first hand. 

Well done Glenn and the lads.

1981? Fantastic Run? Promoted at Sheff Wed??

Have you seen where our last game is this season..........it''s a sign I tell you....lets aim for a top 2 finish!!