Sign in to follow this  
Rupethebear

Who's going to Leicester??

Come on chaps, this could be the biggest canary turn out of the season so far, cheap tickets for kids, lets paint the town yellow....!!

First ever away league game for me, can''t wait now.

I''m going with my better half.  She got me tickets for valentines, beats eating out at any restraurant in my book.

Had my tickets weeks ago, lets raise the roof !!!  Wouldnt Dion and Hucks last game for the club be great if it was at Wembley !!

Should be a good game, your on one hell of a run, Roeder deserves alot of credit.

Hopefully you bring a large number of fans to add to the atmosphere.

Me and six mates are making the trip down there. should be one hell of a game... cant wait!

for one it there first ever naarwich game and the rest are season ticket holders.

we always have a great away support at the scummy leicester (i live there, not too keen of them). should be a really good turn out, i heard the tickets are selling well. Remember when we (3,000) out- sung the whole leicester stadium few years back and started singing leicester song to take the mick as we cudnt hear them?? Really cant wait for this match!!!!

foxile, not being funny but do you find there is a total lack of atmosphere at the walkers? each time i been there it seems really quite. but the yella army will be on top form me is thinking.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]Come on chaps, this could be the biggest canary turn out of the season so far, cheap tickets for kids, lets paint the town yellow....!![/quote]

Sure am and well done Roeder.

jammy wrote

we always have a great away support at the scummy leicester (i live there, not too keen of them). should be a really good turn out, i heard the tickets are selling well. Remember when we (3,000) out- sung the whole leicester stadium few years back and started singing leicester song to take the mick as we cudnt hear them?? Really cant wait for this match!!!!

Awesome day out that was. The two songs from us that got me were "stand up if you''re still alive" and "your crisps make more noise than you", even the Leicester police were laughing.

I think our song next weekend will be eieieio up the football league we go...or dare I dream if your all going to Wembley clap your hands!!

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]Well we`ve just decided we are going, thats four of us to add to the list. Any advice on parking? [/quote]

Sorry, just noticed another thread on parking.

[quote user="jammy"]foxile, not being funny but do you find there is a total lack of atmosphere at the walkers? each time i been there it seems really quite. but the yella army will be on top form me is thinking.[/quote]

We have some great days/nights where the atmosphere has been brilliant - but if you saw the game on Sky tonight you would know what has been served up to us over the last 4 years, it''s not much to sing about.

The promotion season in the first year was good, probably because we were winning everyweek in front of an average attendance of 31,000.

The second season in the premiership was good again, because of full houses every week.

After this average attendances have dropped to 26,000, 24,000 etc... year on year. Bring back Filbert Street anyday, but when we''re doing well (like most clubs) there will be a good atmosphere. Your atmosphere was pretty dire under Grant this season, but as things have picked up, my Norwich supporting friends have said it gets better every game - like every side. There is a strong correlation between success on the pitch and armosphere, but currently we are going through our darkest days over the last 3/4 years.

Anyone any ideas how many tickets we''ve sold?