Sign in to follow this  
Worcester Yellow

Cheds Goal

Simply the best goal I have ever seen...

I was about to cuss him for not spreading it wide to Hucks...

He swung his foot... and the next time i saw the ball it was hitting the net in the top corner !!!

I am so glad I went... the goal was real special... worth the early start and cost X 10...

As for the rest... tired players making mistakes... but fighting TOGETHER till the end...

I thought Cardiff would nick it... they could of if it wasnt for another Marshall wonder save from Parrys header...

But make sure you see that goal.... out of this world... like Kevin Bonds v Leeds in 1979... Saffs v Newcastle in the prem... just FANTASTIC...

yep. excatly like safri''s without hitting the bar. was so good when it went in.

allthough marshall deserves alot of the credit as well, a simply incredible save to keep us in the game!

Cant wait to see the goals on the Championship in the morning [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Cant wait to see the goals on the Championship in the morning [:D][/quote]

This forum might be a touch quiet around then Angel! After Rusty''s beaut in the last match, we''re being spoiled at the moment. Someone on here (Rude Old?) said he''s the new Ian Rush, but today it sounded like he''s the new Ronald Koeman/Ruben Sosa (remember him folks? ;) ).

What you may have missed is Hucks reaction to the goal which is priceless considering he had been getting stick from the cardiff fans.

[quote user="USAcanary"]What you may have missed is Hucks reaction to the goal which is priceless considering he had been getting stick from the cardiff fans.[/quote]

Yeah, that is bloody hilarious!! What a legend, lol! [:D][:D] 

[quote user="USAcanary"]What you may have missed is Hucks reaction to the goal which is priceless considering he had been getting stick from the cardiff fans.[/quote]

What did he do? Did it involve a sheep?

just seen the goal on championship... good strike!

first goal - credit to be given to bertrand...

Shame the crap Welsh commentator ruined "Chad Evans''" goal.

Fantastic goal.

You''re right, Bertrand deserves a lot of credit for the first goal - he''s been an excellent signing as well.

Just saw it on the championship - what a goal [:)]

Anyone know when he has to leave us, is it after the last league game?

[quote user="cityangel"]

Just saw it on the championship - what a goal [:)]

Anyone know when he has to leave us, is it after the last league game?

[/quote]

Thats right, C.A. He''s here til the end of the season, with no call-back clause. I presume that includes after the play-offs if we get that far,fingers crossed. 

Heard Glenn Roeder on Radio Norfolk say that, as a defender, he wanted Ched to play the ball into the corner to help see out a draw ....

Reminded me of Peter Grant''s rant when, against Barnet, Jamie Cureton " selfishly " went for goal when on a hat-trick. If Grant had still been in charge no doubt Ched would have been sent straight to the '' naughty boy''s room '' for dis-obeying orders.

Best bit though was Ched describing Daryl Russell''s last minute effort last week as a " tap in " ........

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]wat was so good about huckerbys reaction?[/quote]#

Well, I''d assumed that putting his hands over his ears in front of the Cardiff fans was taking the p*ss out of their silence! [:D]  

Hucks had a running feud with the Cardiff chavs whilst he was warming up first half... including put his fingers up making a 1-0 sign whilst that was the score...

They went mad... running to the front... offering him out... the stewards all paniced and moved in front of them..

And Hucks just grinned... PRICELESS... he also continued to do it it... three or four times... only stopped when the coppers came out too !!!

Seeing Wesh chavs with red faces and steam coming out of their ears is most engaging as Hucks will tell you...

And for anyone who thinks he might be sulking currently... you should have seen him at the final whistle... all of them ... came over to the fans... they were sooooo happy to a man... we are at last a team... each and every one...

Also saw the goal again on telly today... maybe not as good as I first thought but still very good...