Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Safri's Red Card....

Just been watching the Championship, Ched''s goal was every bit as good as i remembered.Did  anyone else see Safri''s red card? It was absolutely disgraceful. One of the worst challenges i think i have ever seen.What a muppet.

Ched''s goal was absolutely amazing, makes you feel really proud. Would be good to see him get the winner on Tuesday(from on the goal line if thats what it takes).

Safri''s crazy kick out was, as you say, absolutely disgraceful. I believe that is his second red card this season. As his skills decline his petulant side seems to be coming all the more obvious.

Way back when we signed Safri, I started a thread called Oh no, we''ve signed a thug! (ask Mr Chops to find it, he''s good at looking up my old threads!)

And lo, it came to pass!.[;)]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Way back when we signed Safri, I started a thread called Oh no, we''ve signed a thug! (ask Mr Chops to find it, he''s good at looking up my old threads!)

[/quote]

That''s hardly surprising being as you complain about everyone we sign. What was it you said about Ched after you had alledgedly seen him play for us?

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1126092/ShowPost.aspx

Safri''s not a thug!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

That''s hardly surprising being as you complain about everyone we sign. What was it you said about Ched after you had alledgedly seen him play for us?

Safri''s not a thug!

[/quote]

More cyber bullying from the same old posters, plus, bring back the wiz''s old threads time again! sickening treatment of a fellow fan!

This thread is about Safri................deal with it!. And Safri, after seeing that assault of a tackle..........is a thug!.

PS. Who praised the Hucks and Cureo signings first on here?.......me! so get your damn facts straight next time.

Whilst I loved Saf when he played for us he has always had a nasty streak in his game. Quite a few times whilst playing for us he got away with off the ball antics and I remember before we signed him when he was playing for Cov he broke some kids leg with quite simply the worst tackle I had ever seen at that time (Probably now surpassed by Hamanns on Francis).

Bet saints are pleased. He''s just back from the ANC and now will be suspended for 3 games!

[/quote]

Safri''s not a thug!

[/quote]

Thanks for bringing that back, it seems a few agreed with my sentiments, so, up yours!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Safri''s not a thug!

[/quote]

More cyber bullying from the same old posters, plus, bring back the wiz''s old threads time again! sickening treatment of a fellow fan!

This thread is about Safri................deal with it!. And Safri, after seeing that assault of a tackle..........is a thug!.

PS. Who praised the Hucks and Cureo signings first on here?.......me! so get your damn facts straight next time.

[/quote]

And is Dion a thug then Wiz?  As I remember he once head butted a player.....  

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

These bullying accusations and your subsequent belligerent "up yours" behaviour just show the childishness that we have now come to expect from you.

The only sickening thing about this thread is that a man of your age behaves like a spoiled child. Thats my opinion and if you don''t like it... deal with it.

[/quote]

These bullying accusations and your subsequent belligerent "up yours" behaviour just show the childishness that we have now come to expect from you.

The only sickening thing about this thread is that a man of your age behaves like a spoiled child. Thats my opinion and if you don''t like it... deal with it.

[/quote]

I no longer care. [:|]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I no longer care, you play your silly games by yourself.[:|]

Before you criticise Safri I think you need to have seen the events leading up to the sending off over the previous 20 minutes. It definately deserved a red IMO, but it was all a bit handbags ........ I''d have taken the blokes head off.....and so would most of you

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, why do people like you so love using the expression "if you don''t like it deal with it" ? It''s not clever just boring repetition.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cmon Wiz...  Is Dion a thug?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Cmon Wiz...  Is Dion a thug?

[/quote]

No, he isn''t, in my opinion CJF.

If you''re referring to his sending off by Mr Singh? the TV replays I saw, suggested he was no where near the man, let alone head butted him! thats why our club appealed.

Other than that I can''t comment, only to say that imo, Dion, in his long career, has been nothing but a model pro.

Think he means this[img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38905000/jpg/_38905959_headbutt_em300.jpg[/img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38905000/jpg/_38905959_headbutt_em300.jpg[img]http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1839451.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C01DB443A32215E39930FDCFC4C15FBB[/img]http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1839451.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C01DB443A32215E39930FDCFC4C15FBB[/img]http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/1839451.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A6C01DB443A32215E39930FDCFC4C15FBB

[quote user="And hes the smallest man on the pitch"]

Oh, why do people like you so love using the expression "if you don''t like it deal with it" ? It''s not clever just boring repetition.

[/quote]

What or who are people like me?

The only reason I posted that is because that is the manner Wiz posts to me.

I haven''t had a "people like you post" since a big hairy canary once told me I was everything that was wrong with this message board.

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the posters well theyve got me quite cross
But the suns been quite kind while I wrote this song
Its for people like you that are so very wrong