Sign in to follow this  
LeedsYellow

Roger Mumby on Five Live

Lol  trying to get a premier club to come and take this pesky money spender off our hands now were safe.

Only joking roeder loves us and his team!

[quote user="london Canary"]what was mumby saying? I didn''t hear it[/quote]

I wonder if he was mumbling  that we have been ''cleverer than the rest'' so far this season?

OTBC

the only board member at Roeders press conference and the only Board member to so far come out and publically back the manager nationally then with this interviews...

I''ll leave everyone else to Speculate

jas :)

You are not alone in wondering about that one Jas, were the others just busy on the day of Glenn''s appointment, or did they just want to keep their collective heads down?

I think Neil Doncaster has said quite a bit (all positive) in his EDP column, but I wonder if the board are beginning to think differently on how to portray themselves to the media and the fans.

I can''t help think that they desperately want this to work out - the appointment of Grant will haunt them for a long time I think, despite the fact Roeder has now got us out of the mire.

You are not alone in wondering about that one Jas, were the others just busy on the day of Glenn''s appointment, or did they just want to keep their collective heads down?

I think Neil Doncaster has said quite a bit (all positive) in his EDP column, but I wonder if the board are beginning to think differently on how to portray themselves to the media and the fans.

I can''t help think that they desperately want this to work out - the appointment of Grant will haunt them for a long time I think, despite the fact Roeder has now got us out of the mire.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the only board member at Roeders press conference and the only Board member to so far come out and publically back the manager nationally then with this interviews...

[/quote]

Umm ....

No, sorry, no idea.

What''s your speculation then?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Umm ....

No, sorry, no idea.

What''s your speculation then?

[/quote]

Simple really.

He''s the Chairman

Just doing his job.

Fine by me if it works.

Less of you know who up front.