Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

FAO we8bwa

[quote user="C.T scan"]Why is your name Beenie?[/quote]Why is your name C.T. Scan when there is obviously no need for one.  Don''t tell me they taught you irony as part of your rehabilitation program today ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="C.T scan"]Why is your name Beenie?[/quote]

Why is your name C.T. Scan when there is obviously no need for one.  Don''t tell me they taught you irony as part of your rehabilitation program today ?
[/quote]

Pompous git, I only asked him

[quote user="Poor mans Earnshaw"]lets face it, if it was binner then you would be straight on his case[/quote]

We''ve had a few reasonable Ipswich supporters on here too sometimes so that doesn''t really stand up.

I don''t think he ever says wolves are really good, if people start doing that he then says something bad about Norwich, it is good having a outside opinion, obviously not from a binner, but i wonder if you went on a wolves forum if they would do the same?

You''ll probably all start moaning at me now won''t you.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]You want some do ya CT?  Do ya?  What about the rest of ya!? I''ll take you all on - (except for Graham Humphries as he scares me)[/quote]

O.k then carrow road tonight at 7.50!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

We''ve had a few reasonable Ipswich supporters on here too sometimes [/quote]

Now you''re being plain daft! [;)]

i know for sure poorman earnshaw has read this as he hasnt commented which probably mean he wont put his money where his mouth is

but how about it for bit fun? all goes to good in the end