Sign in to follow this  
HookNortonCanary

i can't wait for the leicester game

beaker will be there also, come on you yellows! sounds like we may sell out an away game for first time in a long while. espec if we beat hull tommorow!!

I''ll be there, my ticket is sitting pretty in my wallet right now!! im also very excited about it, although it will be my 5th away game of the season, The last one having been 2days ago watching Ched score the winner to shut up the group of little chavs in the Cardiff stand....

You''ll be in good company. Arthur Widdle appears to be going. Though coincidentally with another City win he has vanished from this forum, along with Fudger, Dicardo, Carrow man and one or two other closet binners.Silent at poorman road and silent here, poor old binners

As I said on one of the other threads, this will be my first away league game ever so hoping I''ve picked a good''un!But does anyone have any idea how many tickets in total we''ve sold??

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]You''ll be in good company. Arthur Widdle appears to be going.

Though coincidentally with another City win he has vanished from this forum, along with Fudger, Dicardo, Carrow man and one or two other closet binners.

Silent at poorman road and silent here, poor old binners
[/quote]

I''m still here walfy. I''m sure you said in a previous thread that i cant have a reasoned debate! Well it seems that everyone with a different opinion to you is a binner...pot, kettle? I actually liked Delia and co up till the Prem season. I noticed she was in the paper lastnight saying,as she couldn''t have children,she would be lonely if she gave up Norwich.......ITS A BLOODY FOOTBALL CLUB!!...Plaything springs to mind...........Give her a big huggy wuggy for me Walfy!![:P]

PS-Well done Roeder and the lads,you''re doing a great job.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]You''ll be in good company. Arthur Widdle appears to be going.

Though coincidentally with another City win he has vanished from this forum, along with Fudger, Dicardo, Carrow man and one or two other closet binners.

[/quote]

Do you love her walfy? Yes you doooo, you love her dont you walfy? Who''s a ickle Walfy boy...yes you are....big fat belly raspberry for walfy....yes? Awwwwwwww!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Can''t you tell it''s half term !!  [:''(]

[/quote]

Well i actually thought its been pleasant on here of late and than came Ralphy with his usual rubbish. I know i should rise above it Lappin but come on.........

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

Do you love her walfy? Yes you doooo, you love her dont you walfy? Who''s a ickle Walfy boy...yes you are....big fat belly raspberry for walfy....yes? Awwwwwwww!!

[/quote]

If you''re in your 70''s Arthur i''ll eat my hat. You don''t add up mate. How many elderly people do you hear going round using the word ''ickle''? Seriously????.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you''re in your 70''s Arthur i''ll eat my hat. You don''t add up mate. How many elderly people do you hear going round using the word ''ickle''? Seriously????.

[/quote]

Ermmmm i should imagine a few,its not that new! Oh and the fact i have a son in his late 30''s who i regularly go out with and his mates down our local and i have grandchildren....oh and still work in my business meeting public a lot of the day. Again meet me on the train to Leicester [8.57] and we can put this silly ''ickle'' rumour to bed . Toodle pip young chappy.

PS- its rather nice being labelled as a youngster so feel free to keep it up!  if, of course us old fuddies can turn on computers![H]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ermmmm i should imagine a few,its not that new! Oh and the fact i have a son in his late 30''s who i regularly go out with and his mates down our local and i have grandchildren....oh and still work in my business meeting public a lot of the day. Again meet me on the train to Leicester [8.57] and we can put this silly ''ickle'' rumour to bed . Toodle pip young chappy.

PS- its rather nice being labelled as a youngster so feel free to keep it up!  if, of course us old fuddies can turn on computers![H]

[/quote]

Toodle pip?!?... Toodle f%*in'' pip?!!... Now i''m not even sure you''re a bloke!. Nevertheless, apologies if you really are an old boy, respect your elders and all that...