Trent Canary

Match thread V Hull

Lineup of

Marshall

Bates    Shackell    Doherty   Bertrand

Croft      Fozzy      Russell      Gibbs

Dublin      Evans

Subs -Gilks, Hucks, Pattison, Semmy, Pearce

Any word on the absence of Camara? Dropped?

An exciting lineup though! Wish I was there..

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

Any word on the absence of Camara? Dropped?

[/quote]

Must be droped because is possible only 5 loan players to be in squad so now is exactly 5.

team look good must win.... game come one yellows!!!

Yay. It''s 10 mins past midnight here in the desert in Oman but it''s been worth staying up for so far. Please, please get another and make this an easy win so I can get some sleep.

E I, E I, E I O, Up the football league we go....Dion sounds like he''s having a blinder, ditto Crofty. Who''d have thought lucky 13? This sounds like it could be 4 or 5 if we score again soon...

I just can''t believe 5 Live haven''t got it covered as a featured match - numpties!  They''re too busy giving updates on the Scunthorpe v Preston match...  it''s doing my nut in!

rediculous stats on that bbc text.  unfortunately its the only way to keep track of things for anyone outside of Norfolk.. very frustrating!!!

REFRESH ...REFRESH....REFRESH......

to anyone able to listen to the commentary, how does it sound like we''re doing?

Coming up to half time (43 mins gone as I type), it''s interesting to look at the table if things stay as they are (of course they won''t, but nevertheless). Would leave us still in 13th, level on points and GD with Wolves, but with only a two point gap to 6th. That''s very tight, with any of those 13 teams possibly being promoted or missing out. And Stoke would go top.

Tue Feb 12 2008

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Norwich

Dublin 19

1-0(1-0) Hull

HT

NORWICH                                                                                                  HULL

Possession

44% 56%

Shots on target

2 1

Shots off target

3 3

Corners

2 2

Fouls

8 4

Courtesy of the Beeb.

LeedsYellow - try the text commentary on BBC site. Better than refreshing the official site id''ve thought!! However, we are now 1-1BBC text commentary can be found here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/n/norwich/live_text/default.stm

I get the feeling Hull are getting back into this game. Need the defence to hold out. Russel sounds as if he''s having a good game. Needs Fozzy to take control of midfield and keep the ball.