Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Does Fotheringham have a Song?

unfortunately his name is a bit hard to put in a song, unless Fozzy is used of course.  Hopefully someone will make up a decent song for some of the other players out there.  I still hate the Huckerby song, and a lot of the other players don''t get sung about either, for example Shacks, Doc, Pattison, Croft, Chadwick, Otsemobor, Evans, etc.  The Safri and McVeigh songs were genius and the people who made them up should be given a huge pat on the back for those ones.  The Mo Camara song is very good too

[quote user="bigbear"]unfortunately his name is a bit hard to put in a song, unless Fozzy is used of course.  Hopefully someone will make up a decent song for some of the other players out there.  I still hate the Huckerby song, and a lot of the other players don''t get sung about either, for example Shacks, Doc, Pattison, Croft, Chadwick, Otsemobor, Evans, etc.  The Safri and McVeigh songs were genius and the people who made them up should be given a huge pat on the back for those ones.  The Mo Camara song is very good too[/quote]

as ive said here http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1031313/ShowPost.aspx we should sing what villa fans sing to agbonlahor. we should sing it to otsemobor read that for more ^ but basically its to the tune of ''karma chameleon''

Though many probably won''t know the song.....(yoof), what about Simon and Garfunkle''s Mrs Robinson

And here''s to you, Mr. Fotheringham,

Jesus loves you more than you will know.

God bless you, please Mr. Fotheringham.

Heaven holds a place for those who play,

Hey, hey, hey
easy to sing, everyone know''s the tune.....

I''ll get my coat.......[:P]

[quote user="SPat"]Though many probably won''t know the song.....(yoof), what about Simon and Garfunkle''s Mrs Robinson

[/quote]

I thought the Lemonheads wrote that song?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[quote user="SPat"]Though many probably won''t know the song.....(yoof), what about Simon and Garfunkle''s Mrs Robinson[/quote]

[/quote]One of many covers since first released in 1968, it''s in "The Graduate" film too

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

[quote user="SPat"]Though many probably won''t know the song.....(yoof), what about Simon and Garfunkle''s Mrs Robinson

[/quote]

[/quote]

WHO??

You must be a very young man not to have heard S+ G version. An all time classic. Featured in The Graduate too.