Sign in to follow this  
Jonnyboy

I'd love to win a game comfortably!

As much as I enjoy the excitement and adrenaline of a last minute win....

I would love Norwich to walk just one game this season!!

Tonight lads??

Please.......

I have to agree. It would be reassuring for us to put 3 past Hull. Looking back at those three 1-1 draws we had with Charlton, Palace and Wolves they were due to lack of finishing despite numerous chances. 6 dropped points could come back to haunt us in the playoff bid especially as they are all teams above us.

I thought we played pretty well up until Dion''s goal and then we seemed to take our foot off the pedal somewhat. Where Croft had been making some penetrating runs in to dangerous areas, he seemed to gradually run out of steam after the goal and didn''t seem to hurt them too much for the rest of the game - his excellent shot on target aside. Really about 70% of that match was extremely poor stuff - not the kind of football to have me counting down the days to the next "exciting" encounter at Carrow Road. I''m fairly sure we will be safe from the dreaded drop this season, but I''m not at all convinced that we have what it takes to secure one of those much sought after play-off places.