Sign in to follow this  
Glenn Foy

Boots

I play football, and thats why i take interest in the new boots that are out in the shops etc.
Its good to see this year that more players are wearing good boots.

Svensson - the new nike total 90''s
McVeigh, Drury, McKenzie, Edworthy - Adidas Predators....

I wonder if any other players will be wearing better boots next season....Especially greeno!!

Does anyone else share my boot fetish!!!! lol.......

Huck buck

I to used to have an unhealthy obession with sportswear when i played myself. I always took a great interest in what players were wearing what boots. Although i''m not sure how relevant a thread this is on a ncfc msg board i felt inclined to respond.

You seem to have been led to the believe that expesive well marketed boots are the only ones that count as ''good boots'' i.e. Predators and Nike total 90. However, many proffesionals choose to wear less flashy makes and models which are equally good if not better. Greeno currently wears valsport if i''m not mistaken, not sure which model. Despite not having such a big marketing budget as Nike and Addidas, these are quality boots worn by quality players. Darren Huckerby, the most flash player on the team, wears a simple pair of Asics not much different to the ones norwich player wore when asics sponsored our shirt! Proffesionals don''t wear bad boots, its as simple as that.