Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Hull team and Score

I know its a bit early but what do you think, gubbs will get a game, so will martin

Marshallsemmy       doc       shackle     berntrandcroft       russell         fozzy       Gibbs              Dublin       MartinSubs: gilks, bates,hux,pattison,evansEvans on for dublin at half time2-0 martin and evans to score  

I think I speak for most fans when I say.....What the ?Drop evans after he scores 2 goals and is full of confidence?  I know we dont want to burn then lad out but dont drop him when he is bang in form.   I say, why change a winning team.  I know he has to get the loan lads in but no-one deserves to be dropped currently.   I would go the same starting team as Cardiff which means only 1 of Gibbs, Henry or Pearce gets on the bench.   Personally I''d like to see Gibbs on there.Prediction2-0 City  Evans and Evans

GP - genuinely interested in what makes you think Roeder will drop Evans (who has scored 4 times in the last week and who he was raving about on Saturday) in favour of Martin (who he clearly still has doubts over).  You have tipped Evans as one of your scorers, so why would anyone not have him on from the start?

Think you may have the scoreline correct though.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]I know its a bit early but what do you think, gubbs will get a game, so will martin

Marshall

semmy       doc       shackle     berntrand

croft       russell         fozzy       Gibbs

Dublin       Martin

Subs: gilks, bates,hux,pattison,evans
Evans on for dublin at half time

2-0 martin and evans to score

[/quote]

Not bad, I think I''d be starting Camara and Bertrand on the left (unless there are any suspensions I''ve missed?). But you''ve got to be joking, giving Martin a start ahead of Evans or Huckerby up front - surely!?!? Also, I''m not sure if DD is going to ready for another full 90 in such a short space of time?   

Every game is a must win now if we are going seriously for the play-off.

In that case i would not let Martin near the team if Evans is fit.

I know we have been scoring most games now but i still feel we are a bit short of firepower which will stop us getting in the play-offs. Also there is only one spot available.

Marshall

semmy       doc    Shackell    camara

croft       russell         fozzy       Bertrand

Dublin      Evans

Subs Gilks, Pattison, Huckerby, Gibbs and Henry

[quote user="tookie140"]

Marshall

Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

oh yes and the score will be 2-0 with russell and evans scoring!!

Have to agree with the other posters above. Evans must and will start and I cannot see why you would think Martin will come in instead of him.

Personally I think Roeder might go with the samea team although I would quite like to see Semi back in for Bates and maybe Gibbs given a run out as well with the following team:

Marshall

Semi Shackell Doherty Bertrand

Croft Russell Fozzy Gibbs

Dublin Evans

Subs:

Huckerby, Gilks, Camara, Henry, Pattison

evans has been playing too much, he cant keep on playing, i said he will get 45 mins, i would rather he played 90 mins in every game, its not possible for someone who runs around as much as he does, like man.u dont play rooney every game, because he puts too much effort in, Evans cant keep play 90 minuites

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]evans has been playing too much, he cant keep on playing, i said he will get 45 mins, i would rather he played 90 mins in every game, its not possible for someone who runs around as much as he does, like man.u dont play rooney every game, because he puts too much effort in, Evans cant keep play 90 minuites
[/quote]

any professional football player should be able to play 90 mins every week especially at the age of 19.  maybe players who are older like dublin might not be able to last the full 90 but any young professional that can''t, shouldn''t be a professional football player atall

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]evans has been playing too much, he cant keep on playing, i said he will get 45 mins, i would rather he played 90 mins in every game, its not possible for someone who runs around as much as he does, like man.u dont play rooney every game, because he puts too much effort in, Evans cant keep play 90 minuites
[/quote]

Flipping heck, if you can''t run around alot when you''re 19 years old and super fit when can you ?!

I think it will be another battle. Things may not go our way tomorrow with other matches.

1-1 i reckon with Hull taking the lead. Can see us ending up further from 6th spot.

But dont get me wrong i hope we smash them up!!!

[quote user="tookie140"][quote user="tookie140"]

Marshall

Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

[/quote]

you cant do that with the amount loanees can you?

anways 1-0 norwich or 0-0 if you dont get that bit irish luck

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="tookie140"][quote user="tookie140"]

Marshall

Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

[/quote]

[/quote]

Dont you mean welsh?

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="tookie140"][quote user="tookie140"]

Marshall

Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that we8wba

You can only put 5 loanees in a squad

sorry didn''t notice!

Surely it will be an unchanged team from Cardiff??

If i was Roeder, it certainly would be, the only one perhaps would be Dion, might need to be rested but other than that keep it!!

Marshall, Bates, Doherty, Shackell, Camara, Croft, Russell, Fotheringham, Bertrand, Evans, Dublin/Huckerby

Subs: Gilks, Otsemobor, Gibbs, Pattison, Dublin/Huckerby

Mine would be:

MarshallOtsemobor    Doherty    Shackell    Bertrand                  Russell         Fozzy       Croft                        Huckerby       Gibbs                 Evans  

Subs Gilks, Pattison, Dublin, Henry and Bates

With Croft/Huckerby/Gibbs changing position between the wings/second striker positions to make them even harder to mark.Hull have a reputation for being a big powerful team, so I think Dion should be rested and we should play on the floor in behind them to fast strikers which is likely to be their weakness.Its Ferret Race Time (lots of small fast players upfront).

Personally, I doubt Dublin will be able to make a full start on Tuesday with all the games he''s been playing on his weary old legs.

If this happens, I think Roeder has a very interesting decission to be made up front, which I have discussed on this thread.

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1160255/ShowPost.aspx

For me its;

Mashall

Semmy        Doc         Sacks      Camara

Croft          Russell        Patterson            Bertrand

Evans            Hucks

Subs: Gilks, Fozzy, Gibbs, Bates, Dublin

Any team we put out should have enough confidence now to go out and beat Hull.

If old man Windass can play two games a week I''m sure old man Dublin can do the same.

Surely time for a comfortable win at last. I go for 3-0.

we8wba

you say 1 v 0 if we get that bit or irish luck

why do you always feel the need to belittle our team and try to make wolves sound soo much better when actually your team is the one that can''t score

oh and ill enjoy it oh so much when we go above you tomorrow night when we win 2 v 0 at home and you lose away at blackpool you filthy sc*mmer

[quote user="tookie140"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="tookie140"][quote user="tookie140"]

Marshallsemmy       doc    Shackell    camara croft       russell         fozzy       Bertrand               Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that we8wba

sorry didn''t notice!

[/quote]it is only 5, camara, bertrand, evans, gibbs, henry

[/quote]

If he cant play 90 mins at his age then he''s in the wrong job! He''d be gutted if he was dropped after his last game.

Poor mans Earnshaw wrote we8wba

you say 1 v 0 if we get that bit or irish luck

why do you always feel the need to belittle our team and try to make wolves sound soo much better when actually your team is the one that can''t score

oh and ill enjoy it oh so much when we go above you tomorrow night when we win 2 v 0 at home and you lose away at blackpool you filthy sc*mmer

glad im not the only one who cant stand we8wba!

Marshall

Bates                     Doc                                         Shacks                          Berty

Crofty                          Rusty                         Fozzy                                   Gibbs

Henry                        Evans                   Dion                                   Hucks

Subs...........Gilks, Patty, Semmy, Spillane, Martin.

4-4-4, I like 4-4-4.

[quote user="Ginger Pele"][quote user="tookie140"][quote user="we8wba"][quote user="tookie140"][quote user="tookie140"]

Marshall

Dublin      Evans

[/quote]

i forgot to put bates in

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks for that we8wba

sorry didn''t notice!

[/quote]

it is only 5, camara, bertrand, evans, gibbs, henry
[/quote]

at the end pele he said "i forgot to put bates in" as i have highlighted above

so i am actually correct am i not?

c.t - im not belittling norwich, is it you belittling hull? they are above both of us in the league! and somewhat gritty side. you generally need bit of luck as well as skill in these sort of games

im expecting it to be 0-0 or 1-0 and im leaning more 1-0 to you guys, im not trying to belittle norwich ok!

he probably doesnt want to answer to me ct as he realised that the point i made about them intimidating opposing fans is oh so true

and we all know how he cant except criticism of ''his'' wolves