Sign in to follow this  
sdldjl

FAO MR ROEDER

Many good memories there, but they are just that, good memories.  I like everyone else, would love Hucks to finish his career off as he started, however the reality is, his form isn''t good at the moment, his niggling injury obviously has affected him badly and he just isn''t the player we all know and love that he was a year ago.

hucks was great player but no longer is

get over it...

norwich have a new style which consists off youth and enthuasm something hucks doesnt have on his side no more. as for promotion big possibility, well, its not a "big possibilty" you in great position and great form but dont put this kind pressure on your team or they will prob crumble. settle for midtable and anything else is a bonus

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

norwich have a new style which consists off youth and enthuasm something hucks doesnt have on his side no more. as for promotion big possibility, well, its not a "big possibilty" you in great position and great form but dont put this kind pressure on your team or they will prob crumble. settle for midtable and anything else is a bonus

[/quote]

How do you know, when did you last see him play, youthful he may not be for a footballer but he''s got plenty of enthusiam.

Plus let us worry about our team crumbling and you worry about yours?

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]Can you jog on please. Thanks bye.

Now where were we? Ahhh all those goals in the promotion season and in the prem too. Those were the days, great stuff.

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]Hucks would still walk into ANY team in this league....FACTand yes it is a big possibility that we could go up........as for crumbling under pressure, I think you''re mistaking us for Wolves (You''ve let us down again)

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]

Bet you would have him your squad.

[quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]

Bet you would have him your squad.

[/quote]

no, 3years ago maybe even year ago yes i would have done.

norwich rely on him way to much is it any coincendence your doing so well now he isnt in the team?

one man doesnt make the team, but one man can destroy it

hucks has no doubt been one of the best players outside of the premier and loyal servant for norwich city

but its passing of the torch era now, i know many of you wont agree as he is "your hero" but its true norwich look more of a threat now with balanced 4-4-2 than having a drifty hucks left wing with camara who was left back at the time

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]

Well that just about sums up why your team are such a bunch of underachievers!! You can''t play under pressure and you always "settle" for safety.  Well, my friend, that''s not our way.  We''ll stick right behind our team and help them all the way to the play off''s and the premier league (again) and if they''re not quite there this season we''ll be right behind them again next season!!  And since when has a 4 point gap not been a "big possibilty"?

Greta memories and a truly exciting player to watch at his peak. Just shows he isn''t playing anything like he can at the moment.

That video misses the best goal of the lot though. The home match v.Wigan in the promotion season when his goal changed the match and then i knew we were going up! Happy days!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Duffman"]
Hucks would still walk into ANY team in this league....FACT
[/quote]

Doesn''t walk into ours though.

[/quote]

think that says it all, hucks was a very good player, now just average when he fit etc... its time for norwich to move on and stop living in the past

as to the person about getting in wolves team, you know we have two most exciting wingers in our league in jarvis and kightly? just shame we havnt seen the pair play together this season. but if we can they be deadly! just shame we got no one to get on the end of things hey! oh yea we got kyle lol

weare yellows, what a negative, pathetic responce. You and your other negative posters dont deserve class players, you want to watch crap every week go and watch that lot down the road, plank!

[quote user="we8wba"]

as to the person about getting in wolves team, you know we have two most exciting wingers in our league in jarvis and kightly? [/quote]

I suggest you have a look at the recent form table - there are plenty posted on here, lol!  

im not deyning your good team and certainly the form side

dont know where you lot get this from

but hucks is past it, he may come up with moment of magic one or two games left of the season but im sure bertrand will have more solid games than hucks will

[quote user="we8wba"]

im not deyning your good team and certainly the form side

dont know where you lot get this from

[/quote]

I know, I actually enjoy your posts, generally speaking. I was only having a friendly bit of banter in reply to your claim to have the two best wingers in this division. Hence the lol! [:D]

you cant deny we do have the best wingers, just shame about the other 8 outfield players in my opinion

[quote user="we8wba"]

get over it...

[/quote]

Yeah, thanks and goodbye - how about you going to a Wolves website rather than going onto a NORWICH website just to be an annoying prat.

[quote user="bringbackchippy"]weare yellows, what a negative, pathetic responce. You and your other negative posters dont deserve class players, you want to watch crap every week go and watch that lot down the road, plank![/quote]

lol and what is your ''''response'''' if not negative???????  Me and my other negative posters???  Excuse me, Im not in a group I am one person, who is entitled to voice my opinions, like eveyone on here.  Class players?  I trust you are refering to Hucks, if you are then yes he WAS a class player, but as I and others have said on this and countless threads he isn''t the player he was a year or more ago, when he comes on he''s a good impact player, god even the commentators or radio Norfolk have said as much.  You need to take of your holier than thou hucks tinted rose glasses and look at the wider picture.

And you call me a plank, actually that''s Mrs Plank to you. [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]

you cant deny we do have the best wingers, just shame about the other 8 outfield players in my opinion

[/quote]

actually yes we can, charlton have Varney.. best player in this division imho and a winger...

as for the hucks videos.. brilliant.. pity he cant do it anymore though isnt it

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

actually yes we can, charlton have Varney.. best player in this division imho and a winger...

[/quote]

i said "wingers" not winger as in a pair not an indivual, only team compete with two wingers of our quality maybe wba with brunt and morrison. cant think to many with out n out wingers in our league

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i said "wingers" not winger as in a pair not an indivual, only team compete with two wingers of our quality maybe wba with brunt and morrison. cant think to many with out n out wingers in our league

[/quote]

Lee Croft and Ryan Bertrand ? Need I say more LOL

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do I hear the sound of straws being desperately clutched at? [:D]

haha, any other position bar keeper and wingers id have to agree mate because we bollox, 3players doesnt make a team specially when one crippled for rest season

Thanks for the link one of the best players ever to wear the yellow and green and a thoroughly nice bloke to. Wrote to him just before my son''s 18th birthday asking for a signed pic, which he sent along with a birthday card and a nice message. Will never ever forget the shivers up the spine and sheer joy when it was announced that we had signed him, and thought that was a clear sign that we were showing real ambition for once.

Would be a dream end to the careers for Dublin and Hucks if they managed to be part of a rise for the club from 24th to 6th by May.