QPR 3239-6422-3 v Burnley
Southampton 3238-11422-3 FT v Stoke
Coventry 3136-12340-0 FT v Cardiff
Leicester 3234-2290-1 v Watford
Preston 3233-9311-2 FT v Colchester
Sheff Wed 3132-7330-0 FT v Charlton
Colchester 3131-7442-1 FT v Preston
Scunthorpe 3231-17290-1 FT v Bristol City

By the way this web link updates every 2 mins... http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html

both our draws could be costly tonight

you lie 6pts off ipswich wolves 4pts but with goal difference you might well call it 7pts and 5pts in my opinion

thing is though im looking at anyone from 6-13 mainly fighting for 1position at the moment

sounds alot of teams

but ill least those 6 or 7 teams now

ipswich, burnley, plymouth, hull, palace, cardiff, wolves, norwich

ipswich, although won today are terrible away and they cant keep winning home week in week out to maintain that run

burnley, well selling gray is big blow, if akinbiyi (noticed he scored) regains any form he used to have and cole stays fit could be suprise package

plymouth, pretty much one man side in halmosi, terrible form of late till last 2games, suprising where 2wins really pushes you. not enough fire power of the pilgrims

hull, deano cant keep producing, and they gritty side to play but dont win enough close encouters away in my opinion

palace, obviosuly warnock got them ticking, but few youngsters could be the x-factor they need, or the in-experience which costs them, tight side but lack fire power bar morrison

cardiff, in form no one really likes to travel to ninian park and if they can maintain good home form could get in, but they missed out last few years being in very similar circumstances maybe that will help them or play on their minds

wolves, shockingly terrible, yet still in mix, current view shows we will come about 8th-10th, but then we probably most capable of winning few games and being the late late chargers. yet defensivly and attackingly not producing the good

norwich, great form, longer they maintain it the more chance of getting in, maybe dissopointing result, but least you kept the run going and the momentum rolling. nice set games for you next 3-4games. but then the test really comes march-april. do norwich have enough to sustain it? is it more quanity than quality outside the first 11? time will tell

[quote user="we8wba"]

both our draws could be costly tonight

you lie 6pts off ipswich wolves 4pts but with goal difference you might well call it 7pts and 5pts in my opinion

thing is though im looking at anyone from 6-13 mainly fighting for 1position at the moment

sounds alot of teams

but ill least those 6 or 7 teams now

ipswich, burnley, plymouth, hull, palace, cardiff, wolves, norwich

ipswich, although won today are terrible away and they cant keep winning home week in week out to maintain that run

burnley, well selling gray is big blow, if akinbiyi (noticed he scored) regains any form he used to have and cole stays fit could be suprise package

plymouth, pretty much one man side in halmosi, terrible form of late till last 2games, suprising where 2wins really pushes you. not enough fire power of the pilgrims

hull, deano cant keep producing, and they gritty side to play but dont win enough close encouters away in my opinion

palace, obviosuly warnock got them ticking, but few youngsters could be the x-factor they need, or the in-experience which costs them, tight side but lack fire power bar morrison

cardiff, in form no one really likes to travel to ninian park and if they can maintain good home form could get in, but they missed out last few years being in very similar circumstances maybe that will help them or play on their minds

wolves, shockingly terrible, yet still in mix, current view shows we will come about 8th-10th, but then we probably most capable of winning few games and being the late late chargers. yet defensivly and attackingly not producing the good

norwich, great form, longer they maintain it the more chance of getting in, maybe dissopointing result, but least you kept the run going and the momentum rolling. nice set games for you next 3-4games. but then the test really comes march-april. do norwich have enough to sustain it? is it more quanity than quality outside the first 11? time will tell

[/quote]

I have to say we8 that I agree with your post. The bit about Norwich was spot on [Y]

Agreed We8 - the post is spot-on, except one minor point you make - Regarding Cardiff - I LOVED going to Ninian Park!! as did the other City fans who were going mental when Ched scored!!

very true, we won there suprisngly and somehow scoring three, but majority of the teams going there come away with little

of cardiff''s 16 home games, they have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 6 = 24 points out of 48 (50%) - same points as norwich.

barnsley are much harder to get points from at home having got 32 out of 48 points (67%) - didn''t we do well? 

[quote user="stewfil"]

of cardiff''s 16 home games, they have won 7, drawn 3 and lost 6 = 24 points out of 48 (50%) - same points as norwich.

barnsley are much harder to get points from at home having got 32 out of 48 points (67%) - didn''t we do well? 

[/quote]

good stats, and i would prefered to gone to barnsley any day lol

maybe cardiff just my teams bogey team