Sign in to follow this  
ca

I'm sorry but

I''m sorry but some of the people on this board are getting me more depressed and angry than the NCFC board if thats possible.If it wasnt for Bury Belvoir,1st Wizard,Rainbowchaser.Worthy Out ans Snake Pit Rebel and people like them I would have left this message board ages ago!
Master Green,A1 Canary and Mooks dream on and enjoy Div1! P.S. I would be interested to know hold old you 3 are.I would guess you are all under 25!!

add me to diane

it is nice to know that we are not all firmly up the arses of doomcaster and co

if struggling in division one is all they want every year, good luck to them

i wanted the best for the boys - but the idiots in charge of the asylum had other ideas

At the end of the day does this board realise the abbuse and suffering we are now going to have to endure off the scummers who are now going to constantly laugh in our face when they steal our place with the elite?

What topped it for me today was whilst spotting the tv in the gym earlier they interviewed Worthy and Hucks and basically said there goodbyes then in the next feature they had the Blue Scum saying that they were on the verge of capturing Bart-Williams..

I am like some of the others on here and seriously not renewing my season ticket..

I think this board takes for granted everything that us the fans have had to endure all these years and seriously takes advantage of our good nature!!

Over to you Doombcaster-what little suprises do you have in store for the long sufferers of this fine football club?