Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Delia on One Show!

[quote user="colneycanary"]Delia is going to be on the one show friday at 7pm. Probably talking about her new book i should imagine.[/quote]

Yeah, she''ll be doing the rounds promoting her book. She''s also gonna be on Radio Norfolk tomorrow morning at 10 am. She''ll be popping up everywhere in the next couple of weeks.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Hmm the clubs doing well and Delias on TV!!! now theres a rare thing! not that the 2 are linked of course....

jas :)

[/quote]

God, that bloody woman''s transparent, I live for the day she packs us in!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Hmm the clubs doing well and Delias on TV!!! now theres a rare thing! not that the 2 are linked of course....

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well judging by what she said on Radio 2 this afternoon, she ain''t gonna pack us in

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, let''s hope she packs us in and takes her money with her, shall we?  What a stupid bloody idea, but then again what else would we expect from you?

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, let''s hope she packs us in and takes her money with her, shall we?  What a stupid bloody idea, but then again what else would we expect from you?

[/quote]

The lady has to retire sometime......we all do. Do you think she''ll leave us some dough? Or maybe an ickle bit o'' shortbread she has in her ''currant account'' when she''s scone?

[/quote]

[/quote]Yes Wiz, I agree. I mean a celebrity promoting their product through media...? It''s a disgrace! Sack everyone!

Jeez guys, sometimes you even amaze me; with the run we are on, and the team not doing bad, you still find something to moan about.

I listened to Radio 5 this afternoon, and what is clear she bleeds yellow and green blood, and wants what is best. She says she will move on if someone comes in who has the right credentials, i.e. a City supporter.

The one disappointment was that she did not admit to the mistakes of the past two years, which I would hope.

Lets hope that this new book and tv show will means she will be able to put more money into the club. How do you think she managed to do it up to know, by actually working. This is what she does.

Maybe if certain people around here started to look with their eyes open rather than through the clouded judgement.

However, miracles don''t happen that often.

Lets get behind the team and club, shall we?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Shut up. If it sells well it may mean a bit of extra money for teambuilding.

1st Wizard wrote:

jas the barclay king wrote:

Yes Wiz, I agree. I mean a celebrity promoting their product through media...? It''s a disgrace! Sack everyone!

New way to sell books = write one,  then dont tell anybody and hide away in your house for a few months,

p.s is it ok if she go''s to the football on saturdays or shall she only go to live matchs when the camera''s bound to pan on her (part of the condition that she allows sky to film at carrow rd)

To all the morans who still don''t appreciate her investment may I tell you that in Waitrose this book is their book of the month, £10 off too. Everytime she launches a new book, gets on the TV and radio our club gets free publicity, hey guess what that is just what sponsors want, publicity and coverage, most clubs can not buy air time and Delia gets ours free!!

Shame some people don''t understand there is more to life than emptying your bank account into NCFC and investing her time into the club is probably more valuable.

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]In football terms she hasn''t got any money, we need someone with some real money so we can buy some decent players instead of borrowing everyone elses. She has done well for the club but until we get someone with real money who is prepared to spend it come in it''s going to be difficult to get promoted. For me she has had her day here and the day she stands aside can''t come soon enough.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Expect from me Dicky? the same reply as I expect from you matey!.

To Delia''s blinded brigade:

Idiots! the lot of you, this damn woman has held this club back for years, Delia hides away when times are tough and only comes out as things start to improve, and you mugs buy in to it everytime.

You enjoy the prudence and no real investment.........................I won''t!.[:|]

[quote user="Snuggles"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Shut up. If it sells well it may mean a bit of extra money for teambuilding.

[/quote]

Blind or what, give me strength!.[:D]