Sign in to follow this  
Robsta

Dont Hate The Newbies!

Hi All,

As the title says please dont hate the newbies!

Anyway enough of that, did anyone see the Strihavka fluke against Tottenham on C5?

Goal hanger or what!

Unlike some people on here i dont intend posting C*** but just wanna say how great this site is and the dedication of the true NCFC supporters! I''ve followed City for 30 years but am bit of technophobe and only just got a PC!
Am looking forward to helping take money from Dixmar!

Anyway enough small talk...GOOD LUCK Glen and all at NCFC lets get as high as possible and hope for the play offs!

It''s '' Glenn '' n00b...

Just

kidding! Welcome aboard! I give you 5 posts before you''re involved in

an argument, thats just the way it is round here! [;)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Yeah, welcome to the shite.....[:P][/quote]

Oh, by the way, you can''t put ''norty wurdz'' in your comment''s - but a near naked lady avatar, who''s almost showing her alimentry canal and what she''s had for lunch.........is deemed acceptable.......[:|]

[quote user="we8wba"]i dont get why everyone hates newbies, dont people relise they were a newbie once[/quote]I was NEVER a newB. I came out the womb an internet intermediate.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Oh, by the way, you can''t put ''norty wurdz'' in your comment''s - but a near naked lady avatar, who''s almost showing her alimentry canal and what she''s had for lunch.........is deemed acceptable.......[:|]

[/quote]

I''m glad I''m not the only one who''s getting fed up with nearly naked women in people''s avatars, its a football forum not a playboy magazine!!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

I''m glad I''m not the only one who''s getting fed up with nearly naked women in people''s avatars, its a football forum not a playboy magazine!!

[/quote]

I didn''t say I was fed up with ''them''.........I just want to write loadsa ''norty wurdz'' like bu**er, bo**ocks, bas*ard an'' stuff![6]

I''m having a Friday ''Tourrettes'' (after a really sh*t week at work) moment.......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I didn''t say I was fed up with ''them''.........I just want to write loadsa ''norty wurdz'' like bu**er, bo**ocks, bas*ard an'' stuff![6]

I''m having a Friday ''Tourrettes'' (after a really sh*t week at work) moment.......

[/quote]butter?We don''t have a problem with mild swearing, it''s only the most blunt words that we wish to restrict - some reporters have spent years perfecting them and wish to keep hold of this vital tool of the trade.We also, it seems, don''t have a problem with mild states of undress. Even in winter!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]

We also, it seems, don''t have a problem with mild states of undress. Even in winter!

[/quote]

Bet you would if us ladies starting changing our avatars to nearly naked men!!!!

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]

We also, it seems, don''t have a problem with mild states of undress. Even in winter!

[/quote]

Bet you would if us ladies starting changing our avatars to nearly naked men!!!!

[/quote]

But a near-naked women is art....

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

But a near-naked women is art....

[/quote]

So could a near naked man be [:D]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="sing up the river end"]

Hi All,

[/quote]

BLUE!!!!!!!!!! Binner alert [;)].

[/quote]

Shack, that tickled me mate.........[Y]