Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

3000 away fans

I am so proud to be a Norwich fan and I cannot wait for tomorrow.   It is gonna be a great atmosphere and Leicester fans aren''t gonna know what has hit them when 3pm comes around.

[quote user="Duffman"]I am so proud to be a Norwich fan and I cannot wait for tomorrow.   It is gonna be a great atmosphere and Leicester fans aren''t gonna know what has hit them when 3pm comes around.
[/quote]

Safe journey everyone, and I hope you see the 2-0 Norwich win I think might be coming.  We owe them for that 0-0 at our place.

leicester pretty dull side, you stop howard winning balls in area and hume from shoting often you should pinch least draw

i have feeling 0-0 on this

but if norwich can put in good shifts you may do another cardiff and pinch the points

I''ll sing and shout for all of you who can''t make it tomorrow [:D]

3,000 - that is great news, it really is. I''m really looking forward to it - my first away game since Sunderland last year. I reckon that with our support we''ll totally out-sing the Leicester fans and, hopefully, the players will repay our faith and support by ensuring that three points come back to Norfolk.

C''MON NORWICH!!!

Almost sounds like the battle pf Thermopalai.3000 warriors against the invading degenerated forces of pure evil martch on to the pass of no return. Should they loose hopes of elevation to a higher plane of exhistance fade rapidly - no honour left!The enemy putrid and constantly breathing blasphemies (Holloway) lie in wait but underestimate the force that now approaches them. Their arrogant words falling on deaf ears, their threats more encouragement than they realise.Oh and just to be like the film, Smudger follows in the wake of the 3000 heroes, hoping one day to be accepted as one of them. The prophercies hold a different tale for him one far less forgiving.

They have lost their last 3 league games on the bounce and Holloways job is on the line. Lets kick the Leicester scumbags when their down!!!.............Bit harsh maybe. [:$] Lets just have a dignified 3 points then...........2 nil Norwich.

[quote user="chicken"]Almost sounds like the battle pf Thermopalai.

3000 warriors against the invading degenerated forces of pure evil martch on to the pass of no return
[/quote]

It was Leonadis''s private bodyguard of 300 mate...................not 3000!.[;)]

I''ll be joining the train from Cambridge...I hope that all 3,000 aren''t on it, I might never make it. The sun''s shining, let''s have a great day out! And three points...