Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Leicester match thread

[quote user="Budapest Canary"]I''d still rather have one 4-0 defeat than four 1-0 ones. Let''s hope that Barnsley will be a bit full of themselves after knocking out Liverpool. Will we miss Dublin as well against them? [/quote]I would rather lose 15-0 and be top of the league and get promoted to the Prem...

[quote user="7rew"]I''ll have 37.5 seconds in the smudger sweepstake.

Thank god I have alot of work this week so I won''t on here to see that smile.
[/quote]To make things worse 7rew, leicester is smudgers home town club so he''ll have two reasons to spend the week gloating, leering, chiding and to make matters worse, all the other nancy negatives will crawl out of the woodwork to support him.

GROAN !!

Ah I see, my apologies. Im just very wary of people over reacting to this. Im still in amazement at how far we have come these past few months, one 4-0 defeat wont change the progress (Although will highlight we have a long way to go)

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Ah I see, my apologies. Im just very wary of people over reacting to this. Im still in amazement at how far we have come these past few months, one 4-0 defeat wont change the progress (Although will highlight we have a long way to go)[/quote]

lol sok, we do have a long way to go, and I feel that this defeat was bound to happen some time. 

I am just grateful for being where we are now, but angry that professional footballers make such silly mistakes.  Now we will be without 3 for next weekend, and that''s what annoyed me

I think the unbeaten run took it toll yesterday. 4-0 was rather OTT. Losing is never good but it would''ve been easier to swallow if it was just 1-0 or 2-0.

Lets just hope the next game turns out alittle more forunate for us. This result is a lesson to learn by.