Sign in to follow this  
Buncey

Learn your lesson glenn.

Do not play loan players who cannot cut it.Do not keep medling with a winning team.Do not keep doing negative substitutions.We''ve paid dear today. Very dear.

Not calling for him to be sacked then? [;)] [:)]

Seeing as 3 of the regular team wont be playing against Barnsley next weekend, just who, apart from loan signings would you replace them with on the pitch?

Henry has cost us this week. Gibbs nearly cost us (and should have) on tuesday. They are not up to it. Betrand or hux should definately have been playing on the left. I have no beef against loan signings but gibbs and henry are not up to it. They are utter rubbish.

[quote user="Fellas"]Do not play loan players who cannot cut it.
Do not keep medling with a winning team.
Do not keep doing negative substitutions.

We''ve paid dear today. Very dear.
[/quote]

Negative substitutions???!!!! like trying to get a point - by risking it at the back?

Sounds positive to me. I hate you.

[/quote]

Oh that''s right....someone who has been involved professionally in football since the early seventies really needs to be taught how to manage. Give him a ring tonight, I''m sure he''ll be only too willing to listen to you.

[quote user="Fellas"]Henry has cost us this week. Gibbs nearly cost us (and should have) on tuesday. They are not up to it. Betrand or hux should definately have been playing on the left.

I have no beef against loan signings but gibbs and henry are not up to it. They are utter rubbish.
[/quote]

Yes Fellas, apparently Steve Bould and his assistant were there to watch their youth player Gibbs play . I don''t know if anyone was there from Reading , makes you wonder if they have any influence on team selection.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not calling for him to be sacked then? [;)] [:)]

Seeing as 3 of the regular team wont be playing against Barnsley next weekend, just who, apart from loan signings would you replace them with on the pitch?

[/quote]

whhops-ee-daisy.. now hasnt this just proved my point on a thread i posted after the window closed!

We can only have 5 loan players IN THE SQUAD Camara, Bertrand, and Ched are all likely to feature.. so who from the other 3 will u pick... only 2 of them can now be called up.. meaning 1 is going to miss out... meaning, as i said at the time, we are worse off numbers wise with so many players here than we were without them.. good job we sent Bates back wasnt it?

Never mind.. Ralph Wrong has the answer im sure

jas :)

[quote user="YellowIce"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Do not play loan players who cannot cut it.Do not keep medling with a winning team.Do not keep doing negative substitutions.We''ve paid dear today. Very dear.[/quote]

Negative substitutions???!!!! like trying to get a point - by risking it at the back?

Sounds positive to me. I hate you.

[/quote]Waiting till we are 2-0 down and down to 10 players whilst being played off the park and then bring on the subs is a wise move. Plus, no need to be nasty.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Henry has cost us this week. Gibbs nearly cost us (and should have) on tuesday. They are not up to it. Betrand or hux should definately have been playing on the left. I have no beef against loan signings but gibbs and henry are not up to it. They are utter rubbish. [/quote]

Yes Fellas, apparently Steve Bould and his assistant were there to watch their youth player Gibbs play . I don''t know if anyone was there from Reading , makes you wonder if they have any influence on team selection.

[/quote]Yep it does ardee. Why a very inexperienced right winger is played at left wing, a position he''s never played before and against a very physical side away from home, was picked ahead of 1. probably one of the best left wingers in the league, 2. a player whom had played left midfield in 4 games previous to hull, and played very well.I like having young hungry loan players come in. But if other teams are dictating to us that they should play, and they are just not up to it, then just send them back. It was obvious to anybody who went to the hull match that gibbs was not up to it. I didn''t go today but henry had no effect today according to radio naarfolk. It all reeks of the jimmy smith saga again, and I can safely say that anybody who''d want jimmy smith to play infront of croft now would need to gett their head checked.

Oh that''s right....someone who has been involved professionally in football since the early seventies really needs to be taught how to manage. Give him a ring tonight, I''m sure he''ll be only too willing to listen to you.

Not been a great success at other clubs has he, seems to have problems with senior players perhaps thats why Hucks has dissappeared could have done a job today.

Give Gibbs and Henry a chance they have barely played a match. You cant judge a player on a hour of football.

[quote user="ridgeman"]

Not been a great success at other clubs has he, seems to have problems with senior players perhaps thats why Hucks has dissappeared could have done a job today.[/quote]

Maybe, maybe not, but to be fair Newcastle fans like the guy, and several managers later and Newcastle still arent doing well, and at West Ham he did have a brain tumour, the west Ham fans taunted him for a long time about that, in fact they still refer to him as tumour boy, and they also bricked his house windows in, nice bunch.  You said he seems to have problems with senior players, what just because Hucks isnt being played?  Now the big question is, does he have a problem with Hucks, or does our golden boy Hucks have a problem with Roeder and authority figures, because I seem to remember Hucks had a problem with Grant too.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Fellas"]Henry has cost us this week. Gibbs nearly cost us (and should have) on tuesday. They are not up to it. Betrand or hux should definately have been playing on the left.

I have no beef against loan signings but gibbs and henry are not up to it. They are utter rubbish.
[/quote]

[/quote]

they were at Carrow Road on Tuesday too Ray.. Neil Adams mentioned as much after the game

Hey there Jas.

I see what you asaid to me on a certain other forum about ''waving to us on the way up'' was completely true then? Wel done you.

Emile :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

they were at Carrow Road on Tuesday too Ray.. Neil Adams mentioned as much after the game

[/quote]

Well it must have been arranged , when is the team announced ? 45 mins before kick off ? I can''t imagine Steve Bould and his assistant driving all the way to Leicester saying "I hope Gibbs is playing " or "we are wasting our time if Gibbs is not playing " nope I am afraid it don''t work like that .arrdee

Quite agree Fellas, we won at Cardiff and then changed a winning team against Hull by playing Gibbs to keep Arsenal happy and today we played Henry to keep Reading happy and look what happened. Bet he drops Doc or Shackell next week to give young Pearse a game to keep reading happy too!

Don''t change winning teams

Stop playing these loan kiddies who are out of their depth.

How did Gibbs get on the bench this week?

Roeder has done a good job so far but hes'' not beyond us moaning at him if he gets it wrong and getting all these kids in, some of whom aren''t any better than what we have already was a big mistake.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wish I hadn''t bothered today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

henry only played because bertrand was ill apparently.

Henry was awful... he cant do anything...

[/quote]

if bertrand was ill Huckerby should have played.

Croft was switched to the left where he was less effective because Henry was crap on the left. He was no better on the right.

The match reports will say we finished with 10 men. Looked like we started with 10 to me.

[/quote]

Henry was awful today, but who knows how he has performed in training? Not me, not you, but Roeder.

Do not keep meddling with a winning team? yeah, you''re right, we should''ve played an ill Bertrand - great plan. Who cares if he is sick or not, throw him on anyway as otherwise we change a winning team.

Negative subs? Like bringing Curo on for Camara when we were already down to ten men? Are you playing some sort of opposites game?

Hardly very dearly paid, We probably won''t make the playoffs now, which was all but a pipe-dream anyway, and was all but an impossibility before Glenn took the helm, We are very unlikely to be relegated so explain what exactly is this heavy cost?