Sign in to follow this  
Boyo

What will Barnsley be like????

We will either come back with a rocket up our backside and play really well and beat Barnsley comfortably again.  Or we will still be on a downer and play really bad and lose again.  Also Barnsley will be on a high because they beat Liverpool so it will be a hard game espeacially with three first team player out. Not that not having fozzy there will make a difference because he is awful and the worst passer of the ball I have seen.

Barnsley will also be knackered and we''ll be looking to bring them back down to Earth. How often do you see it, excellent win in cup against better opposition is followed by a very poor performance, i think we will win.

Yeah agreed Fozzy is useless. Despite being one of our best players, a decent passer of the ball and probably the one man who has made the most difference in our upturn in fortunes (apart from the coaching team of course) he is awful, he only gives 100% every game because he is too damn lazy to give 7000000000000%.....Sack Fozzy, Sack Roeder, Sack Delia, In fact, sack everyone and let''s start the club again from Sunday league level.... Jesus, get real.

A dour post-industrial town in Yorkshire populated by cloth caps and whippets.

Oh, you mean the game...

they''ve got a creative midfield and will pass it through us, but I reckon a 1-1 will be the result.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

A dour post-industrial town in Yorkshire populated by cloth caps and whippets.

Oh, you mean the game...

they''ve got a creative midfield and will pass it through us, but I reckon a 1-1 will be the result.

[/quote]

Chops - sheer brilliance, i love it!!

Norwich will have no midfield and no target man up front, i sense a defeat for Norwich here 1-0 barnsley, can''t see Norwich scoring.