Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

FREE BET THIS WEEKEND

Yes the bet is on , thanks to Dixmar Racing and of course our very own "lucky green trainers" I hope you have enjoyed it "lucky"I am sure you have , I think you will enjoy it more as the scores come in . I am glad you pulled out of the Leicester match because we would have been hoping for something we didn''t want to happen if you catch my drift. The selections and odds are... 

Forrest Green----------------4-9---------Leeds C

Celtic-------------------------1-3---------Cosmic T

M K Dons--------------------8-13--------Trent C    Lucky G T

Ipswich-----------------------8-11---------City Angel

Leece-------------------------4-11---------Yankee C

Oxford------------------------4-9-----------New York C

Which wins for the Academy £95-85p lovely old job, I would just like to point out that the odds on Leece are Boyle sports and not Dixmars . As Dixmars don''t carry Italian div 2 odds as I suspected I forearmed myself with Boyles odds. Billy Dixon said "I will match them" and I accepted on your behalf , so once again thanks "lucky" for that magnificent job, well done [Y] Talk to all you lovely Pickers later . Hopefully when we are counting the money for the Academy. Good Luck all .arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                                      £177-13p

I''m not sure the glory Gashead boys would be much of a flyer arrdee - I could only find odds of 2-1 for a Rovers victory.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Has to be Bristol Rovers to beat Southampton in the FA Cup (BBC 1, 12.30pm Saturday football fans).

The glory Gashead boys have a great Cup record - went to Wembley twice last season, and are on a decent run in the league too.

No team likes playing at the Memorial Stadium - just ask Fulham and Everton.

Southampton - no manager, no money, no players, no form - no hope!

Up the Pirates!

[/quote]

Pete, looks like the sixth round for Rovers. Are you dreaming of Wembley already? 

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Has to be Bristol Rovers to beat Southampton in the FA Cup (BBC 1, 12.30pm Saturday football fans).

The glory Gashead boys have a great Cup record - went to Wembley twice last season, and are on a decent run in the league too.

No team likes playing at the Memorial Stadium - just ask Fulham and Everton.

Southampton - no manager, no money, no players, no form - no hope!

Up the Pirates!

[/quote]

Pete, looks like the sixth round for Rovers. Are you dreaming of Wembley already? 

[/quote]

Wem-ber-ley, Wem-ber-ley! The best team won and there was never any doubt. A home draw against anyone other than the big four (which will be the big three after the Man Utd, Arsenal game) could well see the mighty Pirates making a semi-final appearance at our national stadium....

Now all that''s needed is a Norwich victory followed by a Holloway sacking.

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I''m not sure the glory Gashead boys would be much of a flyer arrdee - I could only find odds of 2-1 for a Rovers victory.[/quote]

Pete you lovely old boy what are you saying ? only 2-1 If we had that result tacked on the end of our 6 selections in would mean not £95 but close to £300 . I bet you are proud of your team aren''t you ? Rovers were worthy winners , lets hope for a kind draw and more cash in the Rovers account , and you never know..... footballs a funny old game .

As I have said you must be proud of your team , almost as proud as I am of my team of Free Bet Pickers including you Pete.[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                 £177-13p.

[quote user="arrdee"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I''m not sure the glory Gashead boys would be much of a flyer arrdee - I could only find odds of 2-1 for a Rovers victory.[/quote]

Pete you lovely old boy what are you saying ? only 2-1 If we had that result tacked on the end of our 6 selections in would mean not £95 but close to £300 . I bet you are proud of your team aren''t you ? Rovers were worthy winners , lets hope for a kind draw and more cash in the Rovers account , and you never know..... footballs a funny old game .

As I have said you must be proud of your team , almost as proud as I am of my team of Free Bet Pickers including you Pete.[Y] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,                 £177-13p.

[/quote]

Well it would sit well in a group of bets, yes, but £20 from a single £10 bet isn''t much of a return. Still, am happier with my beloved second team making it to the quarter finals of the FA Cup than I am with having an extra bit of cash in the pocket.

Here''s hoping the free bet results all go the right way!

Yep it was hard luck today you lovely old Pickers just the one wrong I take it Lecce won . You can feel proud "lucky green trainers" you have joined our club of "one wrongers" , yes and you were right about City , lets hope it was just a one off .

Anyhow I hope you enjoyed your week in charge , There was plenty of entertainment watching  the scores coming in at one point I thought we were going to do it , now there is always next week with the Free Bet remember , I know its nice to win but its also nice to have some fun , you lovely old boys and girls (mustn''t forget City Angel) deserve some for the support you give to our great club.

You are all so important to me ,  I would also like to say a big welcome to the new Pickers , Stevo, Sid, Budd, Beaker, I hope you all enjoyed it and will keep making a selection every week . Did you notice yesterday evening when I was summing up I made a mistake and said Notts Forrest instead of Forrest Green ? now was that an Omen ? was someone trying to tell me something ?Nar I don''t believe in that sort of stuff .....Err..hang on a minute.[:O] arrdee.

yankee,2,Fellas,                                £177-13p

Now you lovely old Pickers of mine just to sum up the weekend of the Free Bet . It was such hard luck for "lucky green trainers" but we will take that in our stride , we are always close each week now which adds a lot of interest , always remember its a lot of fun as it doesn''t cost us a penny thanks to Dixmars continued sponsorship of the Free Bet .

Now I mentioned last week we have amongst us a Picker with a 100% record and he still has that record today , he knows who he is and I know who he is but does anyone else know ? Have we a rich talent on our hands ? I will name him soon , I just like to see if the rest of you Pickers are keeping as close a watch as I am. Lets be hearing from you George,Nor''chance We8,Shack,and all the rest of you .

I see "lappinitup" has taken to selecting non-events now in order to halt his losing streak . Of course what can I say about the lovely old "blahblahblah" he is a law onto himself . I do allow him to wander off and do his own thing, all genius are like this , some days he is with us others, who knows ? but I would not change him for the world .He is part of this wonderful team of Pickers I have got together .

I will be talking to you lovely old Pickers soon especially Pe''boro C who is making the final selections this coming weekend , I will be asking if he wants the yankee bet as well as the usual accumulator or just the straight accumulator as "lucky" did this week . Talk to you lovely old Pickers soon . arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,              £177-13p.

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yep it was hard luck today you lovely old Pickers just the one wrong I take it Lecce won . You can feel proud "lucky green trainers" you have joined our club of "one wrongers" , yes and you were right about City , lets hope it was just a one off .

Anyhow I hope you enjoyed your week in charge , There was plenty of entertainment watching  the scores coming in at one point I thought we were going to do it , now there is always next week with the Free Bet remember , I know its nice to win but its also nice to have some fun , you lovely old boys and girls (mustn''t forget City Angel) deserve some for the support you give to our great club.

You are all so important to me ,  I would also like to say a big welcome to the new Pickers , Stevo, Sid, Budd, Beaker, I hope you all enjoyed it and will keep making a selection every week . Did you notice yesterday evening when I was summing up I made a mistake and said Notts Forrest instead of Forrest Green ? now was that an Omen ? was someone trying to tell me something ?Nar I don''t believe in that sort of stuff .....Err..hang on a minute.[:O] arrdee.

yankee,2,Fellas,                                £177-13p

[/quote]yep, thanks for the opportunity ardee, enjoyed myself - unluckily picked the wrong forest!!!