Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

FREE BET THIS WEEKEND

Free Bet this weekend Is Opening early this week as arrdees computer is down .Its the lovely "lucky green trainers" at the helm making the final selections , the stage is yours "lucky" just relax and enjoy it I am sure you will . Remember its only a bit of fun for you City fans , o.k. if we win some money for our beloved club all well and good , its not life or death , its not cost us anything thanks to Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing , what a gem the man is , he is over the moon with us . also remember "lucky" there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet thread ,arrdee wont have any of that .Remember all you fans Norwich City are the only club with the Free Bet ,so lets give "lucky green trainers " all the help we can with our "naps" , talk to you lovely old Pickers later , on my own computer I hope .[Y].

Yankee,2,Fellas,        £177-13p

Has to be Bristol Rovers to beat Southampton in the FA Cup (BBC 1, 12.30pm Saturday football fans).

The glory Gashead boys have a great Cup record - went to Wembley twice last season, and are on a decent run in the league too.

No team likes playing at the Memorial Stadium - just ask Fulham and Everton.

Southampton - no manager, no money, no players, no form - no hope!

Up the Pirates!

NAP.Portsmouth to beat Preston in the F.A. Cup on Sunday. Odds about 5/6 but i''m sure Billy Dixon will give us at least as good or even better odds than that.

Good luck, Lucky G.T.

MK dons to beat Wrexham at home?? Surely obvious, but with Wrexham being this threads bogey team im steering well clear.

So my choice is: -

Queen of the South (Six straight wins) to do the business against Stirling Albion (Bottom, 1 win away all season, although that was in their last game, albeit against the team second from bottom)

same as canary george

i know many dont like the away wins selections

but pompey have enough to win this easily and with nugent starting and several players such as utaka, muntari back i fully expect pompey to win

also there is real value in this bet to with odds around 5/6 will boost a nice fund at the end

good luck

Celtic to beat Hearts.

Celtic haven''t lost at home all season and have W8 D3, conceeding just 2 goals!

Last 6 at home is W4 D2.

Hearts'' away record is W3 D3 L6. They''ve lost 5 out of the last 6 away.

Hull to beat colchester at home.with hull''s obvious strength i can see them easily dealing with sheringham and Co whilst up the other end Okocha and Campbell will dismantle a very poor colchester defence.Wayne Brown will be keen to impress against his old team, as will richard Garcia if he comes back in time from Austrailia following his fathers death.2-0 Hull

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Beaker"]FOREST (vs Swindon)[/quote]

I live to give??

[/quote]

sorry?

I''m going to stick with the Conference on this one. I''m going with Oxford United over Droylsden.  Droylsden have been outscored 15-1 over their last 5 games.  Also, they haven''t won away since NEVER, and have only 2 away draws, the last one being November 3rd.

Well, after Arrdee cockled me last week by napping my nap (watch out if he naps yours cos it won''t win!!), I''ve gone back to my trusty Blue Square Prem. It seems every time I stray from it I end up losing, but nearly always my BSP nap comes in.

So this week, its FOREST GREEN home win v stafford rangers. No special reasonings, its just the one that stands out this week.

Its good to see a few new pickers on here this week, lets hope you come back week after week. Remember, there''s no finger pointing on here. We just tip what we see fit.

Well done Arrdee for having the faith to see this through. I am one proud Canary "young gun". Even more so after your defence of the great [*] we8wba on that thread having a pop at him. I don''t see the problem. This board and more importantly this thread is a better place while he''s here. Suprised no-one''s had a go at me for being "Leeds" Canary. Maybe you should change your name to "Wolves Canary" old son!

Good luck this weeks picker LGT!!!!!

Leeds Canary

Greetings all, first time picker here.

Darlington to win at home to Mansfield.

Something that may produce longer odds, Doncaster to beat Leeds>

Good luck LGT.

[quote user="Beaker"][quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="Beaker"]FOREST (vs Swindon)[/quote]

I live to give??

[/quote]

sorry?

[/quote]About bloody time you were [;)]

Now all you lovely old pickers , if I could just ask you to keep those "naps" coming in , we must give "lucky green trainers" all the ammunition he needs to beat Dixmar this weekend . You just do what you want "lucky" however you see it just go for it , you are in charge , that''s the responsibility of making the final selections , always remember its your Free Bet all you City fans , not mine , so use it how you want "lucky". Now who should I give the kiss of death to this week ? I do like Queen of the south , sorry Trent .

Don''t worry Nutty will be along soon with a killer of his own and "lapp" with his magnificent line busters , sorry "lapp" only joking , I know you will get me back . Talk to all you lovely Pickers later , nice to see you on board "Hissing Sid" you are more than welcome [Y] arrdee. 

Yankee,2,Fellas,                         £177-13p

Hull at home against Colchester, Hull haven''t lost many recently and are pushing at the right end of the table. Although Colchester won on Wednesday they were playing ten men towards the end and teams don''t enjoy going to Layer road, away I expect them to struggle.

A tough week this week for lucky green trainers with the FA Cup, there were a couple of risky games that I looked at but I think they were too risky for an acca.

Good luck

Thanks for your unshakable faith in my selections arrdee so I offer a DEAD CERT for this week......

Morecombe v Shrewsbury.....

Home win   [:O]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Thanks for your unshakable faith in my selections arrdee so I offer a DEAD CERT for this week......

Morecombe v Shrewsbury.....

Home win   [:O]

[/quote]

Well strangely enough "lapp" I like it , I am sure you will get one right eventually . The law of averages say you must . Sorry "lapp" you know I can''t resist it . I know you are going to give me no end of grief , so I am expecting it . I am bracing myself for the onslaught .[:D] arrdee.

Yankee,2,Fellas,               £177-13p.

[quote user="arrdee"] Free Bet this weekend Is Opening early this week as arrdees computer is down .Its the lovely "lucky green trainers" at the helm making the final selections , the stage is yours "lucky" just relax and enjoy it I am sure you will . Remember its only a bit of fun for you City fans , o.k. if we win some money for our beloved club all well and good , its not life or death , its not cost us anything thanks to Billy Dixon at Dixmar Racing , what a gem the man is , he is over the moon with us . also remember "lucky" there is no finger pointing on the Free Bet thread ,arrdee wont have any of that .Remember all you fans Norwich City are the only club with the Free Bet ,so lets give "lucky green trainers " all the help we can with our "naps" , talk to you lovely old Pickers later , on my own computer I hope .[Y].

Yankee,2,Fellas,        £177-13p[/quote]thanks ardee for those warm words of support and encouragement.  have decided to warm up for the big weekend event with a small punt on prague to beat spurs @ 4-1!!!  yep, thought she''d appreciate a romantic night in by cosying up and watching a spot of UEFA cup action together - what a diamond!!! (i am)

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]

Has to be Bristol Rovers to beat Southampton in the FA Cup (BBC 1, 12.30pm Saturday football fans).

The glory Gashead boys have a great Cup record - went to Wembley twice last season, and are on a decent run in the league too.

No team likes playing at the Memorial Stadium - just ask Fulham and Everton.

Southampton - no manager, no money, no players, no form - no hope!

Up the Pirates!

[/quote]sound rational decision making WTP!!! but ouch, those cup games - may well steer clear of those babies as the form book can go outa the top floor window!!!