Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I hope and pray Glen fails.............

To win the manager of the month award....... Glen''s been ruddy brilliant for us so far, lets keep it that way shall we?.

Ask the Cardiff manager as to why?.[:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

To win the manager of the month award....... Glen''s been ruddy brilliant for us so far, lets keep it that way shall we?.

[/quote]Didn''t worthy win it three times in our promotion season? Its a kind of catch 22 because if Glen isn''t at least a shortlist for it then that will mean we haven''t had a good month, so in one way I hope he does win it, but keeps on winning it every month [:D]

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]I thought your Hexes were powerful enough to overcome even that Wiz.[/quote]

Possibly Jim , but to be on the safe side, I''ll add an Hextra element of anti MOM curse to them...........okay?.[;)]

If you want a succesfull team then the manager will win manager of the month awards. I wonder how many Fergie and Wenger have won and if their fans are worried! If you win games you get more confidence, more points and more awards. I''d love Roeder to win it every month! [;)]

That whole ''manager of the month always loses next game thing'' is a myth anyway, if you actually look at the stats it rarely happens. I''d be only too pleased to see Glenn win it, although this post is a little early, it''s only February 10th!

[/quote]Yeah, those pesky awards have really held back the careers of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho.  Give it a rest, will you?  Still nice to see you''re now behind "rat boy".

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeah, those pesky awards have really held back the careers of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho.  Give it a rest, will you?  Still nice to see you''re now behind "rat boy".

[/quote]

Go suck on a lemon James!   [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]Yeah, those pesky awards have really held back the careers of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho.  Give it a rest, will you?  Still nice to see you''re now behind "rat boy".

[/quote]

Go suck on a lemon James!   [:|]

[/quote]You do it enough for everyone

[quote user="Catton Grove Canary"]That whole ''manager of the month always loses next game thing'' is a myth anyway, if you actually look at the stats it rarely happens. I''d be only too pleased to see Glenn win it, although this post is a little early, it''s only February 10th![/quote]

Say that to Mr Jones at Cardiff mate!.[:D]

[/quote]

Ah, more perceptive comments and insight from beyond the misty mountains.

Not quite in your Top 5, Wiz...

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1057880/ShowPost.aspx

This is a good one:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1061174/ShowPost.aspx

"The board all know that Duffys got the job, Duffy knows he''s got the job, the only poor sods who don''t know are of course ................the fans!"

or...

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1061619/ShowPost.aspx

"Hurry back, Smudger!"

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1061293/ShowPost.aspx

Grayson?

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1066091/ShowPost.aspx

"Okay, I''m not prepared to keep barking at the moon a day longer than today, I accept Glen Roeder is here for a little while at least, nothing I say, or do, will change that now,  I think he''s totally the wrong man for the job, and I know the board are a complete joke and liability!."

Personal favourite, though, is:

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/991610/ShowPost.aspx

"In Peter Grant, we now have a forthright and honest guy at the helm of good ship City, and whilst Delia might have some tiny faults ( who hasn''t?) I''d rather she was here than some foreign ''wildcard'' investor. If it takes 10 years to get promoted, so what?, God willing, we will still be supporting the team then.

It breaks my heart to read some of the bile written on here about our club, I cannot believe or accept that any true City fan would write those kind of things, yes, I know in the past I had my moments, but never to the level of whats happening now.

I''m damn proud of my club, I always have been. I''m dead pleased how Granty''s team is coming along, I''m also pleased he''s got rid of the ''Costa Del Colney'' brigade (including Safri!)"

Keep them coming, won''t you?

Flip....

flop....

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Yeah, those pesky awards have really held back the careers of Ferguson, Wenger and Mourinho.  Give it a rest, will you?  Still nice to see you''re now behind "rat boy".

[/quote]

I maybe wrong but i thin kMourinho had a moan not so long back about not winning the monthly gong!! strange that he didnt!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i wouldnt be suprised if Wiz left with all this abuse, poor old guy, hes wining are games with his hexes
[/quote]

No chance Pele mate, half a dozen ar*eholes are not capable enough to achieve that..............hell mate, no one is.[:D]

Mr Chops:

What a wizards fixation you do have, spending valuable moments of your life, back tracking and trawling through my old and ancient posts to produce a compleatly unrelated reply to this thread.

Pitiful.

Just because you are pessimistic doesn''t mean we all want to be steeped in misery.

What a stupid concept. You do not want City to win all their matches in February because of a superstition.

Do you not realise we are in the make or break period with four home games in four weeks? On top of that we have beaten Cardiff away and will go to Leicester with a mindset to win too.

But first, we have to beat Hull.

Overall though, this run of games before we play Watford away is crucial to where we end up this season so for goodness sake let''s hope Glenn does win MOTM.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]

Just because you are pessimistic doesn''t mean we all want to be steeped in misery.

What a stupid concept. You do not want City to win all their matches in February because of a superstition.

Do you not realise we are in the make or break period with four home games in four weeks? On top of that we have beaten Cardiff away and will go to Leicester with a mindset to win too.

But first, we have to beat Hull.

Overall though, this run of games before we play Watford away is crucial to where we end up this season so for goodness sake let''s hope Glenn does win MOTM.

[/quote]

Hmm? I realise what you''re saying Rudolph, I really do, and I have to think hard on this, looking at the fixture list, Hull is the dodgy game, after that.....................Glen could well win that poison chalice of an award.

And of course I''m superstitious, I''m the 1st bloody wizard!.   [li]

After what he''s done for City, I''d wait, and give him manager of the season .................at the end of it!.[Y]

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]i wouldnt be suprised if Wiz left with all this abuse, poor old guy, hes wining are games with his hexes

[/quote]

He certainly is GP........

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''ve heard of a witch hunt,  but never a wizards hunt mate.

Stuff and sod them, they''re nowt but bullies anyway, the mods have allowed this bullying/vendetta to continue against me, that tells me all I really need to know about them.

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Stuff and sod them, they''re nowt but bullies anyway, the mods have allowed this bullying/vendetta to continue against me, that tells me all I really need to know about them.

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[/quote]

I am sorry you feel that way 1st Wizard. Really I am.

However - You post a thread stating that you hope GR doesnt win MOTM and you don''t expect a bit of a backlash?

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, whether it be optimistic, pessimistic or otherwise. However you could give Nostradamus a run for his money with your current streak of pessimism! The club are playing well and winning games - rebel in the glory for pity''s sake!

Also - Please don''t stop the hexes. Christ, imagine if we lost tmo night........[:''(]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[/quote]

However - You post a thread stating that you hope GR doesnt win MOTM and you don''t expect a bit of a backlash?

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion, whether it be optimistic, pessimistic or otherwise. However you could give Nostradamus a run for his money with your current streak of pessimism! The club are playing well and winning games - rebel in the glory for pity''s sake!

Also - Please don''t stop the hexes. Christ, imagine if we lost tmo night........[:''(]

[/quote]

The words, "hands, plays into, and Wizard''s" all seem to fit your post CanaryFan.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The words, "hands, plays into, and Wizard''s" all seem to fit your post CanaryFan.

[/quote]

How on Gods earth am I playing into Wizards hands??

The words "Fun, a bit of, and bloody" all seem vacant from fit your post Yankee. Wizards Hexes are about the only positive thing he contributes to this forum. Long may they continue.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The words "Fun, a bit of, and bloody" all seem vacant from fit your post Yankee. Wizards Hexes are about the only positive thing he contributes to this forum. Long may they continue.

[/quote]

I agree with you.

Technically though, hexing a team to lose is negative.  What about blessing Norwich City to win?  Not sure how many virgins that would take, but we''re probably into Lincolnshire by then.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bye and thanks mate[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you.

Technically though, hexing a team to lose is negative.  What about blessing Norwich City to win?  Not sure how many virgins that would take, but we''re probably into Lincolnshire by then.

[/quote]

Are jou joking? More like the Outer Hebrides....and even there it''s the only place even the sheep are safe.

Well done Wiz.....hope and prayer has prospered over pomp and paganism.

Perhaps you need to be more careful what you wish for because Glenn will certainly not be MOTM now..............pleased about that?

Why not lie down for a spell?