Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

Sign this petition!

I got this from another site and it made me laugh...

Hi there fellow supporters!!

After today''s drubbing at the hands of Leicester City I have decided to act. I''m sure that it has not escaped your attention that since Glenn Roeder took the helm at Carrow Road things have been worse than ever. The team have been underperforming, the loan players have been a joke, and the faith amongst the fans has been dwindling. The time for talk is over. It is time to take action against the board of directors who have done nothing but hinder our fine club''s progress since Roeder became manager. Please sign my petition demanding their immediate execution departure. Once they have been removed and taken their financial support with them we shall at last be able to progress and compete with the big spending clubs like QPR. Please, show your support! Just visit www.cluck13gamesunbeatenwestillhateroederandtheboard.com and leave your contact details. You can make a difference!

Signed. Delia out. Doncaster out. Board out. They are the reason the whole club is going down hill.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]This is the so-called petition that the Arsenal plank assumed was for getting Roeder out.[/quote]

Arsenal fans, eh? Not the brightest bunch, are they?

ROFL graham. You offically "done" about 50 arsenal fans on a petty blog. Let alone how many tabloids that will follow up with a "roeder faces oust petition as canaries look to grant as manager again" headline.

[quote user="Fellas"]ROFL graham. You offically "done" about 50 arsenal fans on a petty blog. Let alone how many tabloids that will follow up with a "roeder faces oust petition as canaries look to grant as manager again" headline.
[/quote]

I know, it''s great isn''t it? Can''t believe they actually took it seriously - I only wish I wrote it myself... but then had I not posted it here it would have probably gone unnoticed [:)]

I also wait for the local press to pick up on it, that would be funny.

[quote user="Fellas"]ROFL graham. You offically "done" about 50 arsenal fans on a petty blog. Let alone how many tabloids that will follow up with a "roeder faces oust petition as canaries look to grant as manager again" headline.
[/quote]

And there lies the problem. Some prat in the tabloids will follow it up, Roeder gets questioned about the"fans want you out petition" seeds of doubt get planted in his head, and the rest is history.

Personally I would remove this thread, joke or no joke.                      

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Fellas"]ROFL graham. You offically "done" about 50 arsenal fans on a petty blog. Let alone how many tabloids that will follow up with a "roeder faces oust petition as canaries look to grant as manager again" headline.[/quote]

I know, it''s great isn''t it? Can''t believe they actually took it seriously - I only wish I wrote it myself... but then had I not posted it here it would have probably gone unnoticed [:)]

I also wait for the local press to pick up on it, that would be funny.

[/quote]Considering some of the journalism I''ve seen today and in the past I wouldn''t be suprised if it was. Especially if it gave a link to say the old worth out website but replace worthy with roeder.

[quote user="inch_high"]

[/quote]

And there lies the problem. Some prat in the tabloids will follow it up, Roeder gets questioned about the"fans want you out petition" seeds of doubt get planted in his head, and the rest is history.

Personally I would remove this thread, joke or no joke.                      

[/quote]

I think Roeder will be intelligent enough to realise that the fans are right behind him. It won''t take much in the way of effort to find out it is all a joke (the opening line of my initial post surely gives the game away if people can''t work it out for themselves). The link doesn''t even exist.

I love this. I love it even more knowing people thought it was genuine. Satire has always been the best tool for sorting out who should wear a helmet just for leaving the house. It''s like the Stephen Colbert of football opinoon!Or maybe the people who "believed" it were being ironic too....man, that''s way too clever for me. But surely no one actually did believe it....