Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

My wolves..

well i expected it when we started bothroyd and potter

we are missing kightly a great lot, we are basically a two man team in kightly and hennessey

lets face it never can boast or take piss out of the other team today

lets hope next week is better for both of us lol

Erm . . . . web team?!!!I don''t mind these guys being on here but I would rather not see posts on how their team is doing today!!!! Thats for their fan sites surely.

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

You''re probably right - I shouldn''t let threads about other clubs'' matches go through...

Celia

[/quote]

Unless it''s about Ipswich losing of course.

[quote user="chicken"]Erm . . . . web team?!!!

I don''t mind these guys being on here but I would rather not see posts on how their team is doing today!!!! Thats for their fan sites surely.

[/quote]

You could just ignore this thread completely, of course.

lol but I hate wolves too.

hate wolves and ipswich, we hate wolves and ipswich!!!!!

[quote user="we8wba"]

lets hope next week is better for both of us lol

[/quote]

You going off on holiday then?

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

You''re probably right - I shouldn''t let threads about other clubs'' matches go through...

Celia

[/quote]

And why may I ask. For goodness sake people get a grip and let people just post. The banter that goes on between WE8WBA and others is fun to read, or shall we just show the world that the Norfolk stereotype is correct, and if you not one of ours, you cant post on our site. I have been in lots of local shops for local Norfolk people and so far i feel I am ok, yep everything is still working. 

Please read before you type!As I said - I actually don''t mind these guys on here talking about things related to the club etc but this thread was started in a forum that is titled Norwich City Discussion. This post frankly has nothing to do with it and I feel has gone too far.I don''t think that is being unfair.Its a bit like an athiest going to a church and deciding this is the best place to preach his beliefs - yes there is freedom of speech but there are also the right places and the wrong places to do it. Wolves have their own fan sites - do we go on there and start threads on Norwich results/games? Would you for a second contemplate that as being acceptable?

[quote user="chicken"]Please read before you type!

As I said - I actually don''t mind these guys on here talking about things related to the club etc but this thread was started in a forum that is titled Norwich City Discussion. This post frankly has nothing to do with it and I feel has gone too far.

I don''t think that is being unfair.

Its a bit like an athiest going to a church and deciding this is the best place to preach his beliefs - yes there is freedom of speech but there are also the right places and the wrong places to do it. Wolves have their own fan sites - do we go on there and start threads on Norwich results/games? Would you for a second contemplate that as being acceptable?

[/quote]

if you actually read the post mate,

i didnt start the thread

and

i was the 5th one to post on it

so i believe you, YES YOU are the one wrong mate

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]As far as I''m concerned, all posters are welcome on this message board, provided they are not wind-up merchants or trolls. It''s nice to hear the views of people who support other clubs.[/quote]

I try not to wind people up as often as possible, but if its getting bit dull or repeative on here il drop the odd comment which i know will spark a reaction

the answer simply is dont bit at the bait.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="JaundicedJockGeorgy"]As far as I''m concerned, all posters are welcome on this message board, provided they are not wind-up merchants or trolls. It''s nice to hear the views of people who support other clubs.[/quote]

I try not to wind people up as often as possible, but if its getting bit dull or repeative on here il drop the odd comment which i know will spark a reaction

[/quote]

Drop every commentZip it! [:#]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

no we8 the answer is to shut up [Y] i mean that in the nicest way possible  [:O]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="chicken"]Please read before you type!As I said - I actually don''t mind these guys on here talking about things related to the club etc but this thread was started in a forum that is titled Norwich City Discussion. This post frankly has nothing to do with it and I feel has gone too far.I don''t think that is being unfair.Its a bit like an athiest going to a church and deciding this is the best place to preach his beliefs - yes there is freedom of speech but there are also the right places and the wrong places to do it. Wolves have their own fan sites - do we go on there and start threads on Norwich results/games? Would you for a second contemplate that as being acceptable?

[/quote]

if you actually read the post mate,

i didnt start the thread

and

i was the 5th one to post on it

so i believe you, YES YOU are the one wrong mate

[/quote]Got to love it - where did I state YOU started it?I believe it was a Wolves fan - of which unfortunately there are more than just you!

[quote user="chicken"]Got to love it - where did I state YOU started it?

I believe it was a Wolves fan - of which unfortunately there are more than just you!
[/quote]

C.T. started the thread and he is in fact a Norwich fan.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="chicken"]Got to love it - where did I state YOU started it?I believe it was a Wolves fan - of which unfortunately there are more than just you![/quote]

C.T. started the thread and he is in fact a Norwich fan.

[/quote]In which case - as I would read you would hope, its my fault for miss-reading.Its nice that we8wba admits that he posts just to stir things up - does that make him another smudger / whittle then?

its ok chicken you finally admitted your wrong lol

but c.t will be delighted with the mix - up im sure of it? right ct or cat or whatever your called nowadays?

i usually try to post thing normal as possible chicken, but do admit il drop the odd comment to stir a reaction and bring few posters out of the woodwork so to speak

[quote user="we8wba"]

but c.t will be delighted with the mix - up im sure of it? right ct or cat or whatever your called nowadays?

i usually try to post thing normal as possible chicken, but do admit il drop the odd comment to stir a reaction and bring few posters out of the woodwork so to speak

[/quote]

i would be surprised but then i remember that you come from wooolvihampton

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]I never claimed to be right either - which is why it was initially a question to admin!I admit that I was wrong in the identity of the poster - but then when they title a post as "My Wolves . ." you can''t blame someone for reading that as them being a Wolves fan.I love it when people claim to being ironic or sarcastic in forums when they are not expressing it clearly to anyone but themselves . . . . . !

[quote user=" C.T"]

Are losing 2-0 Yessss get in there my son! WOOOO

[/quote]

I have said it before and I will say it again.........you don''t like we8wba much do you C.T?