Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Xpert11 Online Football Manager game Norwich City Fans' League

Hi all<br><br>Several Canaries fans currently compete in a Norwich Fans'' League on an online Football Management game called Xpert 11. <br><br>Basically, it''s a lot of fun, a bit like Championship Manager but far, far less complicated and much more social!<br><br>Our league is looking for new managers at the moment as we look to start our 6th season - there are several vacancies at existing teams, including the former double champions who despite being without a manager for several months are still one of the best squads in the league. Alternatively, new managers can always start by creating their own new team from scratch.<br><br>So if you fancy yourself as the next Glenn Roeder, Mike Walker or Dave Stringer, join in and have a go at winning the title!<br><br>If you''re interested, go to this website www.xperteleven.comSign up and log inthen when you''re logged in, either go to the ''search'' button on the left menu and type in the league id which is 78846or copy-and-paste this into your address bar http://www.xperteleven.com/xpertleague.aspx?Lid=78846<br>and hit returnFinally, if you know of anyone else who might like to join, please pass the message on - the more people we can get to join the better the league will be!Thanks!AndyOn The Ball City!!!!

You''re in mate! Your team won the title in seasons 1and 4 under its previous incarnation and should be good next season... Welcome to the league!

There are two teams available to take over in the league now if anyone is interested?  Both teams have a history, being there from the first season of the league - but their managers haven''t logged in since before christmas, so the sides are looking for a new Glenn Roeder style manager to lead them to glory!  Both clubs have some good players already - The season starts next sunday so be quick!Andy

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Big booooo. I didn''t see this. I just signed up a new team and was told I couldn''t play. [:(] How do I accept one of the existing teams then?[/quote]

Dont be sad, theres another chance for you and anybody else who wants to join this excellent game. Iv''e just set up a new league and i am looking for new managers to take charge and show how much better they are at it than anyone else. So come on Arrdee, Wiz,Wolfie City Angel, Bly, Blah even a chance for Smudger,Arthur Whittle, Ricky Knights etc. to show how good they are at management !

Anybody interested in signing up for this Free online Management game is welcome. All you need to do is go to www.Xpert11.com and in the search box enter league ID143828 The league is called Norwich City mad and my team is called Martin Peters Eleven.

Hoping to see plenty of us Pink''un posters pitting our wits against each other at Management, we all think we can do better  than Glenn, well nows your chance.

The more people join the better.

George.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Big booooo. I didn''t see this. I just signed up a new team and was told I couldn''t play. [:(] How do I accept one of the existing teams then?[/quote]

Dont be sad, theres another chance for you and anybody else who wants to join this excellent game. Iv''e just set up a new league and i am looking for new managers to take charge and show how much better they are at it than anyone else. So come on Arrdee, Wiz,Wolfie City Angel, Bly, Blah even a chance for Smudger,Arthur Whittle, Ricky Knights etc. to show how good they are at management !

Anybody interested in signing up for this Free online Management game is welcome. All you need to do is go to www.Xperteleven.com and in the search box enter league ID143828 The league is called Norwich City mad and my team is called Martin Peters Eleven.

Hoping to see plenty of us Pink''un posters pitting our wits against each other at Management, we all think we can do better  than Glenn, well nows your chance.

The more people join the better.

George.

[/quote]

2 more Managers wanted for the pre-season to kick in. Everybody starts from scratch/not half way through the season. I''m hoping to get at least 12 teams before the season starts.

The League is called Norwich City mad, and is a private League for Norwich fans. If you think you can do better than Glen, heres your chance to prove it.

The way to join is, follow this link- www.Xperteleven.com  Then in the menu click on join.Login with a user name & password. Then go to the menu on the left hand side again and type in the League ID which is 143828. I''ll be there waiting to welcome you. It''s free, you''ve nothing to lose.C''mon. 

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Im in, wooo! Team name. Thecanaryfan. Let the games commence.....We got many others signed up yet?[/quote]

Welcome, canaryfan.  Well, it''s coming along nicely. We''ve got about 14 teams so far and hoping to get 20-24 teams so that we can 2 Leagues running.While we wait for new Managers to take the reigns at clubs, we playing pre-season freindlies and getting rid of the dead wood etc. And all the Managers are City fans off this forum.By the way your club looks pretty useful. Good luck.

George.