Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Come and meet Glenn Roeder

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Mister Chops wrote

I''d like to ask him what he thinks of Murray''s comments about "feeling like chucking it" when playing under Roeder and why he thought that might be.

Perhaps your mates girlfriend would also feel like chucking if she was asked to perform under you?! [/quote]

Of that, there is no doubt!

And no, I''m not nearly bright enough to get into that quiz team.  I might be fifth reserve or something, but unless bird flu struck I wouldn''t get near the first team.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

There is a lift Wizard so no probs

[/quote]

Cheers mate.[Y]

[/quote]

Are you coming to the meeting then Wizard, it would be nice to meet a few people off here??

I will be there CA, but you have already met me lol. Would be nice to see Wiz again as well.

Will be a very interesting evening I am sure. I am sure NCISA will have a large turnout for this one.

Thanks for mentioning it to us all Kathy.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

There is a lift Wizard so no probs

[/quote]

Cheers mate.[Y]

[/quote]

Are you coming to the meeting then Wizard, it would be nice to meet a few people off here??

[/quote]

Yes, he is.

I mean, no, he isn''t.

I mean...

I''d like to ask him what he thinks of Neil Adams''s management of the under 10s, and particularly about the rumour Adams has fallen out with "wee" Jimmy Jackson, the maverick left-winger who''s rumoured to be joining another team in the summer for three bags of Haribo.

How about some of us on here all having a drink together after the forum? Would be lovely to meet some of the people that I havent had the pleasure of meeting yet?

I am all for that suggestion CA, I don''t have far to stagger home after all. lol

I don''t know (apart from Kathy of course) who else on this messageboard regularly goes to NCISA events. Surely some of you in the Norwich area can find some spare time to attend? All the previous NCISA player/board/manager events have always been very entertaining and have thrown up some interesting facts and opinions.

John and I would be pleased to meet as many message board posters as possible after the forum as would other members of the NCISA committee who post on here. Come and find us and introduce yourselves. We would particularly like to hear your comments about NCISA, complimentary or otherwise, and for you to tell us if there are things we could be doing for supporters which we are not at present. I also note from this thread that people are saying ''ask him this'' or ''ask him that''. Why dont you come and ask him yourselves? I appreciate you cannot do that if you live away but from the poster locations of some of those who have said this, it is plainly not the case. It''ll only cost you a couple of quid, less than the price of a pint, and the money goes back to the football club.

Yes even at NCFC drink prices (particularly if you like wine!!) I am sure it would be good to linger after the formal part of the evening and have a chat.

I will be there and hope to get a few of the regulars off that other message board run by the club along too!

Hopefully people will be prepared to say what their Board name is too as that always comes as a surprise in some cases when the "grumpy old poster" turns out to be "young happy person" or vice versa.

Oh and join NCISA as for a whole year''s membership at £2 it is better to do that than pay to attend on the night.

I''m really looking forward to this wonder how many questions I can squeeze in when its my turn.

[quote user="cityangel"]I''m really looking forward to this wonder how many questions I can squeeze in when its my turn.[/quote]Oooh, we can''t wait.What''s Darren Huckerby really like?Do you think I might be his type?What''s his favourite food?Are his eyes really green, or just pale blue?WHY DON''T YOU PICK HIM ANY MORE, ROEDER?

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="cityangel"]I''m really looking forward to this wonder how many questions I can squeeze in when its my turn.[/quote]

Oooh, we can''t wait.

What''s Darren Huckerby really like?
Do you think I might be his type?
What''s his favourite food?
Are his eyes really green, or just pale blue?
WHY DON''T YOU PICK HIM ANY MORE, ROEDER?

[/quote]

None of my questions really relate to Hucks, I know what he''s like having met him, I know we''re not each others type and I don''t care a toss what he eats or what colour his eyes are. The only admiration I have for him is on the pitch when he''s playing football!

Might just add your last question though or at least ask why Gibbs, Henry and Pattison were ahead of him at Leic away, which I think most people thought was ridiculous.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="cityangel"]I''m really looking forward to this wonder how many questions I can squeeze in when its my turn.[/quote]Oooh, we can''t wait.What''s Darren Huckerby really like?Do you think I might be his type?What''s his favourite food?Are his eyes really green, or just pale blue?WHY DON''T YOU PICK HIM ANY MORE, ROEDER?

[/quote]

None of my questions really relate to Hucks, I know what he''s like having met him, I know we''re not each others type and I don''t care a toss what he eats or what colour his eyes are. The only admiration I have for him is on the pitch when he''s playing football!

Might just add your last question though or at least ask why Gibbs, Henry and Pattison were ahead of him at Leic away, which I think most people thought was ridiculous.

[/quote]Only teasing, CA.

[quote user="James Maloney"]

Only teasing, CA.

[/quote]

Fair enough [:)]

[quote user="Snakepit Boy"]Today''s results should make for an interesting time on Monday night.[/quote]Someone should ask the conditions under which he took these players on loan, and how many times he''s committed to play them.And about our youth players like Spillane, who would play for the shirt.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]Any bets as to if he''ll turn up now!.[/quote]

You jest Wizard but, I''ll tell you what, he should postpone this outing. In the same way that the timing for Spain was all wrong, Glenn Roeder should be investing every available minute in looking for opportunities to get the club out of trouble. 

He doesn''t sound like the sort of man to bottle a fan''s forum which has been advertised in the local press.

Prove me wrong WIZARD but i bet there is more chance of the manager turning up tomorrow night that some of his critics on this message board.As for BALDYBOY it would surprise many people i am sure to know that not everyone on the NCISA committee is having a love affair with the "great glenn".Many times i have said that football is all about opinions so please do not jump to the conclusion that tomorrow night is NCISA being cosy with the club as certain people have concluded in the past.

Maybe the next fans forum could be with the Turners Tilly cause bet people have a few questions to ask them too.

[quote user="James Maloney"][quote user="Snakepit Boy"]Today''s results should make for an interesting time on Monday night.[/quote]Someone should ask the conditions under which he took these players on loan, and how many times he''s committed to play them.And about our youth players like Spillane, who would play for the shirt.[/quote]Yep and they really played well for the shirt at the start of the season.  Seems weird that since Roeder brought all these young lads in on loan we went from bottom 8 points to 46 points and 14 games unbeaten in the middle.I know which young players I''d prefer to see us playing.  Martin and Spillane have believed all their own hype and made zero progress in a year, they needed a reality check because neither has achieved anything in their careers to date.  When are people gonna start to realise that if we had any decent youngsters then they would be in the squad everyweek. 

Certainly I have to say that football is all about opinions, and also having opinions changed.

I am certainly full of opinions, and some agree with others (both in NCISA and outside NCISA) and I do change my opinion when I hear good reasoned arguments against mine.

I am looking forward to hearing Glenn''s views on amongst other things: why Pattison is worth a place, why out of their depth loan players should get a place in the team, why you can''t play two wingers against poor sides, why Taylor wasn''t worth the asking price, how many coaches it takes to cure stupid mistakes, and lots more.

Come along and hear the answers, or indeed ask the questions.

Are you still coming Wizard?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Not a cat in hells chance now Angel, my ''lift'' has cried off.

And I had a question lined up as well!

[/quote]

Is there anyone coming from the Lowestoft direction who can give Wiz a lift please?

Where do we need to go to get to tonight''s venue? Obviously I''m aware it''s at Carrow Road, in the Jarrold, but where abouts in the Jarrold do we go to get to this place?