Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Come and meet Glenn Roeder

NCISA are holding a fans forum on Monday March 17th 7.30 pm in the Norfolk Lounge. Special  guest will be Glenn Roeder, and some of his coaching staff may be coming too. Why not come along and get Glenn to answer you questions? All fans welcome. NCISA members free, others £2.00. Hope to see you there.

And can the attendee''s ask if a Gentleman''s agreement is involved with the ''loaning clubs'' and if his hand is forced to play the loan players....?

All those who advocate the use of  loans to bulk-up the squad and for NCFC to be a ''sub-contracting'' club - certainly isn''t the answer in my opinion........

Disappointed today, a defeat and the manner of which it came about........I never expected 4-0.......

Wonder who we''ve got to pick from for Saturday.....Will Hucks be in?

well after seeing Arsenal tonight on TV Glenn can tell them what they can go and do if they are ditacting that gibbs should play to us..

i might try and attend.. should be a good evening!

jas :)

I might go and ask him why he wants to play right-wingers who are not good enough and have never played there ahead of any number of good left sided players we have at the club at the moment.

I''ll be there Kathy with a couple of questions for him

1) Hucks situation?

2) Loanee situation?

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Plus why were we playing two right wingers today Croft and Henry??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Because Henry was crap on the left and as Bertrand and Hucks weren''t involved I suppose Glenn thought he might play a bit better on the right....he was not.

[quote user="BarclayChuck"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Because Henry was crap on the left and as Bertrand and Hucks weren''t involved I suppose Glenn thought he might play a bit better on the right....he was not.
[/quote]

Which begs the next question why weren''t Bertrand and Hucks involved?

Don''t tell me Hucks has a sore hip and Betrand still have his tummy ache from the Cardiff game!

Huckerby is at least worth a place on the bench! Glenn needs to be honest with us on this situation. Worthington and Grant were secretive, and when the board and managers are secretive the fans then turn! Don''t do it Glenn, tell us the truth!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BarclayChuck"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Because Henry was crap on the left and as Bertrand and Hucks weren''t involved I suppose Glenn thought he might play a bit better on the right....he was not.
[/quote]

Don''t tell me Hucks has a sore hip and Betrand still have his tummy ache from the Cardiff game!

[/quote]

Bertrand was ill, that has already been pointed out several times. If he wasn''t he would have played.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="BarclayChuck"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly CA, Hucks should have been in the squad, end off. I know that he is not the player he was, but he sure as hell, scares the opposition and the fans and gives us something when we see him. I think that there is a problem with the 2, we all know that he will say his mind and was the main player in getting Grant out, he is influential in the dressing room and I wonder if GR does not like any strong players in his squad. With regards to plastic, I would have thought that he would have played if he was fit, GR rates him highly, I think that he will be one of the players back again next season for the whole term.

I have a question.

My best friend''s girlfriend is pretty much out of my league, but he''s not spending much time with her these days and seems to be ignoring her.  How can Glenn teach me to persuade my friend that loaning her to me for a month would be in the interests of all parties?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

I have a question.

My best friend''s girlfriend is pretty much out of my league, but he''s not spending much time with her these days and seems to be ignoring her.  How can Glenn teach me to persuade my friend that loaning her to me for a month would be in the interests of all parties?

[/quote]

Tell him you''re gay?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

I have a question.

[/quote]

Tell him you''re gay?

[/quote]

Well, that would be lying.

I was thinking more along the lines of promising to give her ninety minutes in her preferred position, but I''m a little old for that now.  Maybe a five minute cameo here and there would suffice.

So to get the thread back on track, who''s going then ans what questions would you like to ask him?

I''d like to ask him what he thinks of Murray''s comments about "feeling like chucking it" when playing under Roeder and why he thought that might be.

Steady on folks!

17th March is still 4 weeks away!

A lot of water under the bridge by then, and so on........

Meanwhile while you wait and for your delectation

OTBC

[quote user="cityangel"]So to get the thread back on track, who''s going then ans what questions would you like to ask him?[/quote]

You really are a bossy boots, aren''t you !

My first question would be this:

"Hi Glenn, you have hinted in the past that you are more than happy with the clubs financial posistion and that you are happy with the transfer kitty offered. Exactly how much money will be made avaliable to you you to spend on new players during the summer transfer window?"

However I already know the answer to this one "Im not at liberty to say but the board are 100% behind me"

My second question would be this

"Why bloody not Glenn? If there is a kitty waiting to be spent surely the fans deserve to know about it?"

At which point I would probably be ejected.

I think personally think there is no money avaliable.

Mister Chops wrote

I''d like to ask him what he thinks of Murray''s comments about "feeling like chucking it" when playing under Roeder and why he thought that might be.

Perhaps your mates girlfriend would also feel like chucking if she was asked to perform under you?! BTW are you a member of thet all conquering quiz team. If so,  I have also played and lost against you.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

If there is a kitty waiting to be spent surely the fans deserve to know about it?"

[/quote]Why? Would you also like any club we''re negotiating with to know whats in the bank? Though to be honest they will I''m sure have a better idea than most posters on theis forum, they''d do a little research I''m sure.... Still, much easier to just make assumptions eh? Jump on enough bandwagons and ones bound to take you to where you want to go eventually.LOL

[quote user="cityangel"]Where is the business Kathy?[/quote]

The Business is in the Jarrold Stand. If you go in the door to the left of the Proton showroom and up the stairs it is signposted. We will put up our own hand written signs as well so there is no confusion. If the car park man tells you there is no meeting on ignore him. This does tend to happen from time to time.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="cityangel"]Where is the business Kathy?[/quote]

The Business is in the Jarrold Stand. If you go in the door to the left of the Proton showroom and up the stairs it is signposted. We will put up our own hand written signs as well so there is no confusion. If the car park man tells you there is no meeting on ignore him. This does tend to happen from time to time.

[/quote]

A geneal honest question Kathy...........wheelchair users?..................do they have access for this meeting?