Sign in to follow this  
Yellowupnorth

Is G R 'Brilliant'?

Hello to you supporters of the mighty canaries. I am a lifelong city fan, from the fair county of Norfolk but I now live up in the grimey North. But I was hoping for some help with settling a bet from those who get to go to the once fortress of Carrow Road as I can only make opions based on tv, newspaper and radio reports of the canaries.

When G.R took over, I had my doubts but a friend was confident that by the end of the season, G.R would be judged as ''Brilliant''. Due to our miracelous change, I am considering paying up now as he does seem to have been ''Brilliant''. Before i do though, i wanted further agreement/disagreement from the carrow road faithfull.

So, in short,  Is G.R Brilliant?

Any thoughts would be gratfeully received, there''s 5 quid on this!

On the ball City, keep on scrimmaging

YEELLOOOWWWSSS

Mr Roeder is not only brilliant...he is a genius. How on earth he has turned this club around in the past months baffles me. Look at our position and losing streak we went through, came in on a local derby, brought in Taylor, Pattison, Evans, Camara, Bertrand, all of todays new loan signings - did more than Peter Grant could ever have done in a few years.

Brilliant job so far - no

Amazing? - yes