Sign in to follow this  
King Juan of Spain

YOU MUPPETS

[quote user="King Juan of Spain"]ARE ONLY HAPPYWHEN YOU''RE MOANING. GLENN IS A GOD. GET USED TO IT![/quote]

Thanks for that, Gonzo.....

Shouldn''t you skedaddle off to bed? School in the morning? Have every reason to moan when we have very limited options up front. I felt a striker was THE key position to strengthen in this window and we have done everything but that. Evans and Dion look capable but Curo/Hucks(up front)/Martin aren''t good enough. I expected to be disappointed today.  

It''s clear that glenn is saving his money? till the summer there''s no point in splashing out now when it might take the players a while to settle in and by getting loans in it saves a little pit of cash and also if the players are flops then just send them back if had bought them then glenn would be stuck with the players trying to offload them like brown,brellier,etc !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]" I expected to be disappointed today."

so why the moaning then ?
[/quote]

A triumph of expectation over hope Ralph.

Personally I had expected better.

But of those players that were involved in the Window Transfers, which ones did we actually need, at the Window Inflated Prices. Norris for £2M sums it up for me - a competent mid table Championship Player. Is that a good investment. I believe that GR has made his own decisions regarding what he wants for this season, and will have kept some cash in the Pot for the Summer bargains. The clammer for Taylor is also typical of the Window - an OK player, who can''t get near the Bitmingham Team, even with a massive shortage of Central Defenders there. £1M is a ridiculous fee for him. About £400K would be the right fee.