Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

The Best and Worst transfers on deadline day!!!

Pick which transfer you think is the best one and which one is the worst!

The best transfer of the day goes to Middlesborough for signing Afonso Alves. He scored 36 goals last season and is just what Middlesboro need!

The worst transfer of the day goes to Fulham with the free transfer of Jari Litmanen. He got released from Malmo after playing 10 games through a peroid of 3 years and an ankle injury has been hampering him all season so how he will help Fulham is behind me!

Your turn!

Best  - Defoe to PortsmouthWorst - Rasiak to Bolton or Norris to the scum (based purely on how much they got stung on the price)

worst - reid 4m sunderland

how the hell they get that

best - toughie really, i would say cook on loan as charlton probably have better player and 4m in the back pocket.

[quote user="Duffman"]Best  - Defoe to Portsmouth

Worst - Rasiak to Bolton or Norris to the scum (based purely on how much they got stung on the price)
[/quote]

defoe is good shout

norris is class player this standard.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Pick which transfer you think is the best one and which one is the worst!

The best transfer of the day goes to Middlesborough for signing Afonso Alves. He scored 36 goals last season and is just what Middlesboro need!

The worst transfer of the day goes to Fulham with the free transfer of Jari Litmanen. He got released from Malmo after playing 10 games through a peroid of 3 years and an ankle injury has been hampering him all season so how he will help Fulham is behind me!

Your turn!

[/quote]I dont think a free transfer can be worst signing, will be a punt till end of the season, so not a cost really, though had they spent mon ey on him I would agree.For me the worst is Rasiack, I mean if you thought we needed a striker, Bolton lost Anelka, who was there only player to run behind defences and got Rasiak instead!

Best - Sumulikoski and Norris to Ipswich (as a neutral)Worst - Sumulikoski and Norris to Ipswich (as a Norwich fan)They identified targets, went for them and got them, damn them.