Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Man City sign Felipe Caicedo

A 19 year old striker for £5 million from FC Basel.

Does this pave a way for Ched Evans to possibly become a Canary at the end of the season?!

Plus Daniel Sturridge is not fit!Sven likes to play one up, and he will get another striker or two in the summer, so maybe, he was talking about miller returning at one point.....

[quote user="C.T "]

I. Miller has gone to wba perm

[/quote]Miller''s a quality young player from what I''ve seen of him, and if they''re prepared to sell him permanently, and let Ched out for the season, who knows? I reckon he might sign in the summer – Croft had had a fair amount of first-team football at Man City when he decided to sign for us, so that bodes well too. Man City might still be signing Benjani depending on the outcome of an appeal to the FA regarding the paperwork, plus they still have the highly rated Valeri Bojinov to come back from injury – all of this points towards a distinct possibility of a permanent transfer in the close season.

i reckon as someone mentioned sven wants the finished article and not to groom players, unless they have the ability to play week in week out at young age like johnson and now sturridge then you have no chance

ched not in with chance in summer he will go, obviously manicty rate sturridge more which is probably the correct call at the moment