Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Boy

Moaning!!

I''ve said it before and i''ll say it again - STOP MOANING!! Can you not see that all we are currently trying to do is clear up the mess that grant left, keep the club in the division and push on next season. Are any or you moaners directors of companies? It is not an easy job to keep everyone happy infact it''s impossible, somebody somewhere will disagree with your decisions. I''m sick of people only having negative things to say. Had anyone heard of Ched Evans before he joined? I doubt it and he''s been a good signing for us so I''m sure at least a couple of these loanees will do a good job for us. Let''s just let the boys get on with their jobs including Glenn and get right behind the club from the tea boy to the mansager to the MD. Let''s have some good, positive posts about our great club.

No, NB you and I have got it all so wrong. You see what we don''t realise is that those who hysterically decry the current situation and the transfer windown know:

1. exactly how much money is available for transfer fee spend

2. exactly how much is in the loan budget

3. exactly what GR''s plans are

4. exactly what he thinks of the current players and their performance appraisals

5. exactly how much money the board have made available

6. full details of the negotiating position of other clubs

7. the attitude of every player about a move to Norfolk

8. the precise nature of every conversation GR has had with Doncaster and Delia etc.

9. full transcripts and telephone records of every approach GR might have made

You see- without that sort of information we just can''t pass comment. If we had that knowledge we too would be shouting PANIC PANIC PANIC because NCFC is truly one of the seven gateways to hell..................

[quote user="Norfolk Boy"]I''ve said it before and i''ll say it again - STOP MOANING!!   Let''s have some good, positive posts about our great club.[/quote]

Please amend that to "Our once great club".

[quote user="Tumbleweed"]

No, NB you and I have got it all so wrong. You see what we don''t realise is that those who hysterically decry the current situation and the transfer windown know:

1. exactly how much money is available for transfer fee spend

2. exactly how much is in the loan budget

3. exactly what GR''s plans are

4. exactly what he thinks of the current players and their performance appraisals

5. exactly how much money the board have made available

6. full details of the negotiating position of other clubs

7. the attitude of every player about a move to Norfolk

8. the precise nature of every conversation GR has had with Doncaster and Delia etc.

9. full transcripts and telephone records of every approach GR might have made

You see- without that sort of information we just can''t pass comment. If we had that knowledge we too would be shouting PANIC PANIC PANIC because NCFC is truly one of the seven gateways to hell..................

[/quote]

My goodness. I did not realise that all this information was out in the public domain. I always thought that , like any other business, the only ones party to this type of info were the people in the business.

Silly me....I`ll go and google " transfer budget NCFC.

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="Norfolk Boy"]I''ve said it before and i''ll say it again - STOP MOANING!!   Let''s have some good, positive posts about our great club.[/quote]

[/quote]Defeatest.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="ricardo"]

[/quote]

Defeatest.
[/quote]

Thats Defeat ist Chicken.

Moaning has become somewhat of a competitive sport around here lately. We are yet to play a game with 4 new loans that can help push us away from relegation.

Bloody whinging poms!

Do people remember where the club was 3 months ago?

If there is no money to spend in summer to push towards promotion I''ll have a good whine, but until then......

[quote user="Norfolk Chance"]

Moaning has become somewhat of a competitive sport around here lately. We are yet to play a game with 4 new loans that can help push us away from relegation.

Bloody whinging poms!

If there is no money to spend in summer to push towards promotion I''ll have a good whine, but until then......

[/quote]

I can remember where it was in 1957 mate so 3 months should present no problem.

So what?  I don''t mean to be rude but get with the times please.  We can all harp on about the past and I''ve been supporting them since whenever, but it doesn''t change a damn thing.  We''re not out of the tunnel yet but at least I can see a bit of light up ahead now.  Before Glenn took over I honestly thought we were as good as down, I know it''s not perfect at the moment but this forum has become a place to moan & snipe at each other.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Norfolk Chance"]

Bloody whinging poms!

[/quote]

I can remember where it was in 1957 mate so 3 months should present no problem.

[/quote]Oh wow, ANOTHER of the serial moaners reveals that he is 102.WHAT A COINCIDENCE....

Norfolk Boy - I agree with what you say, up to a point.......just to redress the balance a little could you ask all those people who talk of us "being safe" to stop being so overly optimistic. Then those of us who are "in the middle" (happy with the direction we are heading, prepared to give the new lads a decent chance before judging them but still a little concerned that we are one bad result from being back in the relegation mire) will be happy.....

I was disapointed with our dealings on the last day but glad we did get some players in, but I refrain from moaning cause we''d of all taken our current position in October!

But quite simply we should of paid the £1 million asking price for Taylor straight away cause we know hes more than good enough and wanted to come here. Big mistake that one!

Any more of that cheek "Norwich R Us" and I''ll clout you with my zimmer frame.

At least I was able to watch good football and a good team during most of my supporting years.

I have grave doubts if you will be able to say the same?

It still baffles me how you young ''uns are so uncritical in the face of constant bilge coming from those in charge at CR. I don''t include Glen in that statement because I think he has done an incredible job on very poor rescources.

If you can''t see that football comes secondary to bricks and mortar empire building then what hope is there.

SOB - I agree entirely and you are right. I missed that part off my initial post. We are far from out of the woods, defeat against Preston and reults not going our way and we''d be right back in the poo. ''s all keep smiling and getting behind our team and as you say, give the new lads and indeed the old lads a chance.

cheers. OTBC.

[quote user="scott"]

I was disapointed with our dealings on the last day but glad we did get some players in, but I refrain from moaning cause we''d of all taken our current position in October!

But quite simply we should of paid the £1 million asking price for Taylor straight away cause we know hes more than good enough and wanted to come here. Big mistake that one!

[/quote]You''re kidding me? I''m astonished we got Gibbs.......Its been way too long since we saw some real football at Norwich..... Roeder is the best thing to happen to our club for years.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Any more of that cheek "Norwich R Us" and I''ll clout you with my zimmer frame.

At least I was able to watch good football and a good team during most of my supporting years.

I have grave doubts if you will be able to say the same?

It still baffles me how you young ''uns are so uncritical in the face of constant bilge coming from those in charge at CR. I don''t include Glen in that statement because I think he has done an incredible job on very poor rescources.

If you can''t see that football comes secondary to bricks and mortar empire building then what hope is there.

[/quote]Well, as you asked, I was fortunate enough to watch our 3rd place finish and the UEFA cup run from the stands. But so what? This is a coincidence of birth and not the ''right of passage'' that some of you miserable gits believe you''ve earned.Right now the signs look good. Roeder is doing better than any of us expected. If you can''t enjoy this moment then I don''t really see why you bother at all.

Well, as you asked, I was fortunate enough to watch our 3rd place finish and the UEFA cup run from the stands. But so what? This is a coincidence of birth and not the ''right of passage'' that some of you miserable gits believe you''ve earned.

Right now the signs look good. Roeder is doing better than any of us expected. If you can''t enjoy this moment then I don''t really see why you bother at all.

Some us saw how long it took to build.

You''ve just seen how long it took to throw it away.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Well, as you asked, I was fortunate enough to watch our 3rd place finish and the UEFA cup run from the stands. But so what? This is a coincidence of birth and not the ''right of passage'' that some of you miserable gits believe you''ve earned.

Right now the signs look good. Roeder is doing better than any of us expected. If you can''t enjoy this moment then I don''t really see why you bother at all.

Some us saw how long it took to build.

You''ve just seen how long it took to throw it away.

[/quote]

He died in the war for people like you!