Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Play offs???

If you look at our next 6 games, they re all winable games.

Preston (H)

Cardiff (A)

Hull (H)

Leicester (A)

Barnsley (H)

Blackpool(H)

Maybe if we win all these then the play-offs may not seem a bad target to reach. I think the only difficult games in their could be Cradiff and Hull. But we are still unbeaten and you never know we just might nick a play-off place. I think a big asset to our traget will be the loan players. i am particularly excited about the Arsenal young gun Gibbs. I''ve seen him play in the Carling cup and he looks like a kid with a fantastic future ahead of him. He is also in the England U19''s squad. Hopefully he will enjoy his stay at Carrow Road and may think of a perminant move. Its not impossible. But it is unlikely. So i think he could be a key player. I would start him on saturday against Preston, to give him a taste of what its like to play with  25,000 fans week in week out in the championship. So i am optimistic but football is a game where many things can happen. And I turely believe roeder is the man to get our club back t where it should be...the Premiership.

OTBC!

I have the same hope.  I think Cardiff is the stumbling block though. It may seem like too much to wish for (ie play-offs), but hoping beats moaning about the board any day of the week.