Sign in to follow this  
McCanary

So we have got a bit of dosh!!

Taken from Waghorn`s site this morning

"Put the £1 million they couldn''t give away to Blues and the £850,000 of Paterson money that might have been switched Rasiak''s way and Roeder clearly had cash to spend. And nor will the four loan deals - five including Evans'' extended stay - have come without a hefty price tag attached. And that despite the fact that Norwich will be doing Middlesbrough, Reading and Arsenal a huge favour in polishing up their teenage diamonds in readiness for the Premiership next season."

[quote user="C.T "]Just watch as a new non football investment will magically pop up....[/quote]

Some people are beginning to see the light at last.

With house and land prices dropping any money we had for "on the pitch" investments has now been budgeted for to off set the losses of the "off the pitch" land and road investments.

But I bet the board wont tell us that.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="ricardo"]

[quote user="C.T "]Just watch as a new non football investment will magically pop up....[/quote]

Some people are beginning to see the light at last.

[/quote]

Praise the Lord! I can see

He said the money that was avaliable and more would still be there to spend in the summer, let''s hope it works out that way. Hopefully there is some new investment on the horizon, can''t see where else the money would come from.

How come all the people who continually bang on about ''Oh we''re broke'' aren''t contributing to this thread?    Whats the matter, has this news pissed on your parade ?

[quote user="Duffman"]How come all the people who continually bang on about ''Oh we''re broke'' aren''t contributing to this thread?    Whats the matter, has this news pissed on your parade ?
[/quote]

Of course it has. This information is FACT and not wild speculation and does not come from the armchair mathematicians making it up as they go along.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Duffman"]How come all the people who continually bang on about ''Oh we''re broke'' aren''t contributing to this thread?    Whats the matter, has this news pissed on your parade ?
[/quote]

Of course it has. This information is FACT and not wild speculation and does not come from the armchair mathematicians making it up as they go along.

[/quote]

We only need to read the Accounts (being a share holder I get sent a copy every year) so we don''t need to make anything up.

Delude yourself with the spin coming out of CR if you like but the proof of the pudding is what we spend in the summer.

Just look back over recent years.

Big profits on transfer sales, promises to spend it on new players.

We get linked with big money buys but nothing ever happens and we finish up with loans and second raters.

Please show me where I''m wrong.

[quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

More like Roeder is a YES man... Delia & Donksters little puppet...

I guarantee that he will be the Wooly Flock''s Public Enemy No.1 by Christmas time as it becomes plainly evident for the 3rd year running that we have no money stored up for a summer spend and our manager takes the flak which should be aimed in the boards direction.

Of course that may be pure speculation... let''s just wait and see shall we???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

More like Roeder is a YES man... Delia & Donksters little puppet...

I guarantee that he will be the Wooly Flock''s Public Enemy No.1 by Christmas time as it becomes plainly evident for the 3rd year running that we have no money stored up for a summer spend and our manager takes the flak which should be aimed in the boards direction.

Of course that may be pure speculation... let''s just wait and see shall we???

[/quote]

Yes wait and see Smudger, I trust his judgement more than yours!

Guess its a stressfull time for you right now with our unbeaten record bet you''re waiting for the bubble to burst.

" Of course that may be pure speculation "Unlike your claim that we would make two desperate signings on the last day of the transfer window. Any idea where they are ?Maybe you might pass them travelling down here as you head up towards Sheffield tomorrow (sat)

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="McCanary"]

[quote user="Duffman"]How come all the people who continually bang on about ''Oh we''re broke'' aren''t contributing to this thread?    Whats the matter, has this news pissed on your parade ?[/quote]

[/quote]

We only need to read the Accounts (being a share holder I get sent a copy every year) so we don''t need to make anything up.

Delude yourself with the spin coming out of CR if you like but the proof of the pudding is what we spend in the summer.

We get linked with big money buys but nothing ever happens and we finish up with loans and second raters.

[/quote]If you actually believe in what you say then you have no grounds to moan and those that are possitive have not grounds to be so either. Double standards are pretty much as bad as it gets so moan by all means but please apply your own rules to your own arguments.The proof will be when the summer comes - so why suggest that there will still be no money then? Why not wait and let the truth happen?"We get linked with big money buys but nothing ever happens and we finish up with loans and second raters."But who links us? Not the club but the press/media - can you really believe them? Then you suggest that the loan players are useless! In the past we have had Crouch and Huckerby and this season the loan players have saved it for us Patterson, Camara, Evans. Sure we have had some hit and miss loan signings but if you take the most recent loan signings under Glen then they have been good.Is it fair to judge these loan signings by comparing them to ones we have had in the past? I would say no. Not only were the other loans brought in by other managers but I think the youngest you would be looking at would have been Crouch.As for second raters - every manager signs some, its life. Just like every other human being sometimes players opperate better in some environments than others. And as of yet the players Roeder has brought in have done well - so are you suggesting that he won''t continue this trend.There is a massive difference in questioning the amount of money there may be in the summer and the quality of the player brought in. One is an issue to do with the board, the other is an issue to do with the manager.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="McCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The proof will be when the summer comes - so why suggest that there will still be no money then? Why not wait and let the truth happen?

"
[/quote]

I would respectfully suggest that the previous two summers constitute "a bit of form".

In which case why should I expect next summer to be any different.