Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Norwich Vs Preston

Are you taking the p*ss?!? It sounds distinctly average to me, but then listening to Boreham always sounds dull and worse than the game really is. Hopefully we can nick it at the death!Wish I was at CR too...

Same old story, can''t score, instead of really separating ourselves from the relegation pack, we can''t resist letting more valuble points drop

hmmmm... is Huckerby out injured, or left out of the squad? He didn''t look that unfit on Tuesday.We could have done with him coming off the bench. Sounds like we are lacking a spark that he could have injected.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! OTBC!!!!!!!!!!!!Russell with a stunning strike! We needed something special and Darel steps up to the challenge [:D] Another 3 points!!!!!! [<:o)]HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!1!!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]Same old story, can''t score, instead of really separating ourselves from the relegation pack, we can''t resist letting more valuble points drop[/quote]lol!

[quote user="Sit Down Shut Up"] Hopefully we can nick it at the death![/quote][:D] My wish was granted. There is a God... Darel Russell [;)]Sounds like we are upto 13th now! [:|] What a turn around! Glenn you BEAUT! You''re on my Christmas card list now!

I went and was glad we won but one of the worst home games this season- Pinball football again, Preston were Extremely poor and we should of stuffed them big-time but glad of the 3 points. Same old story, we only ever extend our playing ability to who we play, we never really finish crap teams off.

Bates looked very good though. ,better than Otes who shied from crucial tackles. Croft was outstanding and ran his heart out.

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

Thats it!!!!

RUSSELL!!!

It''s never too late for a goal, all 3 points, that all I care about!

[/quote]

Is that really all you care about?? that was one of the worst games i have sat through. I just hope that the huge influx of loan defenders and midfielders isnt a sign that Roeder will be happy with more games like that, with the hope of nicking the points

Dont we play matches to win??? so yes three points is all i care about 2 at this stage of the season.

Its  just a pity we dont have a top striker to put all the chances away that have no doubt been created recently would then make for more enjoyable viewing no doubt