Sign in to follow this  
Cannycanary

Great Result

Roeder certainly has worked a miracle, win our home matches and draw the away matches and we can only keep moving up...

Norwich vs Ipswich match is looking bigger and bigger!!!

[quote user="Cannycanary"]

Russell scoring a magic goal  at the end, perfect result for our team. 13th now onwards and upwards.

Play offs?

[/quote]

Playoffs? Playoffs?! two months ago i just wished we could win a game!

[quote user="Canadian Canary"]nearer to playoffs than we are to bottom three, wouldn''t have though that was ever possible pre-Xmas[/quote]

Here we go again.............

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]

[quote user="Canadian Canary"]nearer to playoffs than we are to bottom three, wouldn''t have though that was ever possible pre-Xmas[/quote]

[/quote]The facts speaks for themselves, we are nearer to the play offs than the relegation, if relegation is still possible then so are the play offs, you can''t argue with that logic.

The next two matches are Hull and Cardiff, both teanms just above us. If we won both these, then the play-offs wouldn''t look quite so remote!

[quote user="Dean Coneys Arse"]

[/quote]

I thought if Glen could save us from relegation it would be a miracle so you can''t be surprised at some people dreaming the impossible dream.

Who Knows?

I''ve given up trying to forecast.

"here we go again"

In 01/02 how many points were we adrift? Seeing as though we claimed 17 points out of the final 21 to sneak a playoff spot. Must have been around 7, at a far later stage of the season.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Results like today are what you get when you keep a clean sheet. That''s three games in the league without conceeding and only 6 conceeded in 11 games.[/quote]

This is so right and our defence has been our strong point all season. We have conceded less than 5 of the top 6 and yet people still...........................................

Don''t go there again nutty! [;)]

whinge ..... whine ...if we had signed Taylor we would have not let that many in ...... moan......roeder leaving on weds........ sack the board......... no ambition .....four legs good........ football must come first....baa baaa, baa baaaa

Seventh best defense in the league. Whats it all down to? Surely cant just be the introduction of Camara.. The better defensive midfield help in the form of Fozzy etc? Or just the confidence roeder has instilled?

Yes, but the Ginger Pele is clearly rubbish and needs replacing, even if you are trying to manipulate those stats. I mean, he hasn''t scored very many recently has he - he''s missed plenty of chances! AND I swear I saw a hoof 4/5 weeks ago...