23Scunthorpe30-1630
24Colchester29-827

It''s looking a bit better now!!!

[quote user="Jonnyboy"]

Ha ha ha

14 points off automatic promotion!!!

Stick out tongue [:P]

[/quote]

But still only 8 points off relegation - let''s not get too carried away, please

" But still only 8 points off relegation - let''s not get too carried away, please"whose getting carried away ?current form since Coventry at home would pan out at 98 points had it been maintained all seaon !current form would give us 72 points at the end of the season .......... play offs ?the idea that we would suddenly collapse and all those below would alsodramatically improve their form is absurd, and with the new players in, I would suggest that it is more likely that we continue this run of formit also vindicates the decision to bring in a bunch of youngsters as we have a very packed fixture list coming up - a number of players looked jiggered today after what was a very tiring game at s''oton

Where''s Smudger? [;)] Bet he''s crawled back into his hole, but he must be happy about Ipswich winning at least [:P]

I hope everyone now believes that we can make the top 6 as we''re just 7 points away. Not long ago we were 6 points adrift. Now the dead wood has gone the players Glenn has brought in have made a world of difference.

This is my dream - we sneak into the top six, play IT in the playoffs so beating moneybags to the Premiership. Maybe it would be a season too soon, but as Glenn has Prem experience I''m sure we''d do better than last time.

We need to believe!

27 Years a Canary

would like to be wrong but really don''t think we''ll make the playoffs. Comfortably mid-table hopefully, but I just don''t think there''s quite enough spark in the squad (particularly up-front) to keep snatching the phenommenal results we''d need to get in the playoffs. Guess if we keep snatching results like today though we have an outside chance.

Thought Croft was excellent again today and the best attacking player on the pitch.

Roeder should have gone ballistic on the team before the game. We had what, about 3 shots in the first half? He made the pronouncement a few weeks back (at PNE?) to start taking chances, and it worked wonders with a 1-3 win. 

My only means for following the games is on soccernet''s ticker updates, but even so I knew GR would GRowl at the lack of shots in the first half, and voila!, the players started shooting.  You can''t score, except on yourself, if you don''t shoot.

As for playoffs, most of the rest of the league is mired in the doldrums, which works nicely for us. We have come 2 points closer to the playoffs today. Wins seems more dependable on the road as of late, so 3 points at Cardiff will help nicely when we are home the following Tuesday to Hell.

Can anyone find a table from after the Plymouth game?

I want to see what a form table would look like post Plymuth.