Sign in to follow this  
Canarygeorge

Ivory Coast v Guinea match thread

Com''on everybody, get behind Ivory Coast to beat Guinea in the Africa Nations cup. It''s the last leg of our 7 match accumulator on the Weekend Free bet. Our leader (Arrdee,) Nutty Nigel, Fellas and the rest of our mottley crew would appreciate your support to complete a rare occaision (it will be only the 3rd time the bet has succeeded this season if we win) I ''m feeling very confident.

The game kicks off at 8-30 on B.B.C.3. 

COM''ON YOU IVORIANS.

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

Com''on everybody, get behind Ivory Coast to beat Guinea in the Africa Nations cup. It''s the last leg of our 7 match accumulator on the Weekend Free bet. Our leader (Arrdee,) Nutty Nigel, Fellas and the rest of our mottley crew would appreciate your support to complete a rare occaision (it will be only the 3rd time the bet has succeeded this season if we win) I ''m feeling very confident.

COM''ON YOU IVORIANS.

[/quote]

Go Elephants!

ivory coast are 4/11 on paddy power to win, so they obviously are strong favourites.

i feel if the ivory coast nail the 1st goal the result should only really go one way

come on and great effort even if the worst does happen but thumbs up and fingers crossed for you

[quote user="canarygeorge"]

COM''ON YOU IVORIANS.

[/quote]

Yes I can only repeat  those sentiments , The young lad has done so well trying to win some money for the Academy . He has given his all to help his club , If he was to fail at the final hurdle It would be so cruel . The young boy has used his knowledge of football and thought it out so well . I now a lot of people on the Free Bet including me would shed a tear for the boy . Can you think what it means to the boy? how do you think he is going to feel when he wakes up in the morning ? He will know he has done his very best for his beloved club , So Its good luck "Fellas"and I know all the posters will be willing you on as all us Free Bet  pickers are , good luck "Fellas"[Y] arrdee.

I''m watching the discussion after the nigeria ghana match, and I''ve seen the wierdest thing in a football match ever. Jon Obi Mikel of nigeria tried to trip a ghana player up and the ghana player turned round, right infront of the ref, and poked mikel, whose on the floor, in the eye. lol.

Yes - come on Drogba and co, there''s £78.55 for FONCY riding on this game. Well done to my fellow pickers for selecting winning games, well done to Arrdee and Nutty Nigel for setting the whole thing up. If everything goes as planned Arrdee, we''ll almost double our overall winnings in one go! Lets hope the New England Patriots have read the Pink un script to win us a further Â£500 tonight!

Leeds Canary 

Yes- come on Drogba and co, there''s £78.55 for FONCY riding on this game. Well done to all my fellow pickers for choosing the 6 winning games so far, to Arrdee and Nutty Nigel for setting it all up and to Fella''s for guiding us thru this weeks entertainment. If all goes to plan Arrdee, we''ll almost double our entire winnings so far tonight. Lets hope the New England Patriots have heard of the Free Bet Fredders and help us on our way to an extra £500 in the early hours of tomorrow!

Leeds Canary

Yes indeed Arrdee. Young Fellas is surely one of the brightest prospects in our Academy of Pickers. Everybody is willing this one in. The Hall Of Fame beckons for you Fellas whatever the result.[Y]

Brilliant goal fom Drogba on 69 minutes. Kalou follows up with goal number 3 a couple of minutes later, and the gamle is landed !

Well done everybody particulary Fellas, well  done mate.