Sign in to follow this  
scrumpycanary

Cardiff

Nope, here''s a listing of this months'' games on Sky... By the time I post this, this thread will now contain 5 other responses telling you that the game is on at 12 noon because of the Wales rugby game.

[quote user="3canaries"]No, just an early KO becuase of the Six Nations game with Wales....[/quote]

i find it rediculous.. they dont re schedule games in England to co incide with the rugger do they?  its just because Wales are crap at football ;)

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="3canaries"]No, just an early KO becuase of the Six Nations game with Wales....[/quote]

i find it rediculous.. they dont re schedule games in England to co incide with the rugger do they?  its just because Wales are crap at football ;)

[/quote]

Or it could be because two matches would be played in the same city with 4 different sets of supporters, contributing to a total crowd of 100,000+ people either going to the game or watching in the pubs....hence creating a head-ache for the police and thats even before cardiffs reputation comes into place

[quote user="The Lord"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Or it could be because two matches would be played in the same city with 4 different sets of supporters, contributing to a total crowd of 100,000+ people either going to the game or watching in the pubs....hence creating a head-ache for the police and thats even before cardiffs reputation comes into place

[/quote]

how many footy fans watch games in London every week? including all the non league fans?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="The Lord"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

how many footy fans watch games in London every week? including all the non league fans?

[/quote]Sorry Jas but bad comparison. London has a transport network that is relied upon by millions of people a day to get too and from work as well as tourists etc. Cardiff does not. Even though - if it was that big a deal surely it would have been more intelligent to shift things so that one was on Saturday and one was on Sunday?