Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Paul Hart rates Megson not Nige

According to Teamtalk Scimeca sighned for Albion after talking it over with Paul Hart who gave him a run down on Megson and Worthy, the conversation went something like this.

RS "Paul I am thinking over move to either Albion or Norwich what do you feel would be the best move"

PH "Well Pricky you have on one hand a whinging ginger madmn screaming at you and play no football whatsoever and play your football in a total craph**le, or you can play football in a lovely part of the country for a thoroughly nice man who has put together a fine footballing team. I suggest as you are bloody useless best go to Albion noone will ever notice youre not a footballer".

Let''s hope you are right about the last bit, Peter. Everyone''s entitled to their opinion, but it would be interesting to hear what any of the current squad who played under the ginger one have to say when comparing him to our Sir Nige! Would also be interesting to hear what the apparently more sensitive souls at Wet Bum (and I believe there are a couple, e.g. Koumas) would say, if they could, on what it''s like playing for him and having him scream "f***ing (insert player name)", every time you don''t do something just so. (It''s no good anyone denying that this happens ''cos the Sky mikes don''t lie, and I''ve heard it many times this season).

Who cares who Paul Hart rates! I don''t rate him!.... If Joe Kinnear, hadn''t been appointed as Forest manager (after binning Paul Fart), they would possibly be a second division side at this moment in time.

Nigel has his critics, (and I was one of them in the early days of his appointment), but I have devoured my large slice of humble pie, & the rest is history.

Hart is possibly after some kind of employment at the Hawthorn''s, probably as Smegson''s personal valet!.........Surprised Pardew hasn''t put his 30 bob''s worth in on Nigel as well!
Apparently the roof of the Millenium Stadium is to remain open tomorrow, to allow him and his squad to be lowered into the arena, as the players entrance isn''t big enough to allow access to their over-inflated ego''s.

Presumably they all took the tradesmaen''s route out at Cardiff though, Mello Yello! Enjoy the Coca Cola Hammers! Leave something iron in it overnight and it will rust it up good and proper!