Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Kieran Gibbs...............

I really am looking forward to see him play. Wenger describes him as a Ryan Giggs type of player. I hope he starts on saturday!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIFssX9lmHQ

[quote] user="Poor man''s Earnshaw"]

yeh instead of cureton

[/quote]

a) cureton didnt start last game... so how can he replace him

b) cureton is a striker, gibbs is a midfielder

c) CURETON IS YOUR AVATAR!

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]yes a winger upfront makes alot of sense

cureton made the diffrence, if he can get a goal, he may be more confident
[/quote]

Thank God for sanity, 100% agree with you Pele.

Seen him play and is very overated.I think he was a bit of a problem at Arsenal similar to our Chris Martin and may be here for Roeder to sort out. Will be very suprised if he does anything in the Championship.Not sure if he will take too much from Norwich? 

[quote user="sandboy"]Seen him play and is very overated.I think he was a bit of a problem at Arsenal similar to our Chris Martin and may be here for Roeder to sort out. Will be very suprised if he does anything in the Championship.Not sure if he will take too much from Norwich? [/quote]Can I ask where you saw him play? I saw him in October and he was unbelievable..........all the crossing ability of Bentlety but with a tenacious attitude when tracking back. I''m amazed we got him.

Last year in a couple of Youth and Reserve games.You are welcome to your opinion but like Walcott not one for me.He scores one special goal in a Youth tie and suddenly he is a great player-just like Grant said about Martin after his performance in a youth tie. Roeder is baby sitting the boy for Wegner,if he is unbelivable he would not be at Norwich. I suggest we both wait until his first start to see who is right.

The best player on loan may prove to be Henry

James Henry was the best of the 3 that played in the under 19s international last night going by the report on the official F.A. site. apparently he was a right handful for Croatians to deal with.

[quote user="sandboy"]

Last year in a couple of Youth and Reserve games.You are welcome to your opinion but like Walcott not one for me.He scores one special goal in a Youth tie and suddenly he is a great player-just like Grant said about Martin after his performance in a youth tie. Roeder is baby sitting the boy for Wegner,if he is unbelivable he would not be at Norwich. I suggest we both wait until his first start to see who is right.

The best player on loan may prove to be Henry

[/quote]

sandboy - i have read numerous posts from you this morning and must say you are possibly the most miserable person I have seen on here - and that includes the likes of cluck, smudger et al.  I haven''t seen you say a single positive thing about anything yet.

Do not mistake Misery for an opinion that differs from you.I am very happy that I have achieved such an exalted status from you.Here are some positive things to keep you happy.

I think Norwich will reach the play offs and win the final by 8 -0 and qualify for Europe next year.

Doncaster will give Roeder 100million tospend

The game on Saturday was the best game of football I have ever seen

I am happier than Baldrick with a very large Turnip

I have never seen a better side than the present Norwich one in the last 25 years

Roeders personality makes me light up 

Here we go Here we go Here we go 

PS I did say I Liked the lad from Reading