Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Thank Roeder for.....

I would thank him for what he did in that 2 week break but I dont think he actually decided ''Right we''re having an international break for 2 weeks''.

[quote user="Duffman"]I would thank him for what he did in that 2 week break but I dont think he actually decided ''Right we''re having an international break for 2 weeks''.
[/quote]

You know how people say thank god for the 2 week break, well I just substituted god for Roeder. Geddit?

[quote user="Duffman"]I would thank him for what he did in that 2 week break but I dont think he actually decided ''Right we''re having an international break for 2 weeks''.
[/quote]

You know how people say thank god for the 2 week break, well I just substituted god for Roeder. Geddit?

Oh dear - read the title and ended up with this:So I say,Thank Roeder for the football,For gi-ving it to me!Deary me - how Abba got into my head at that moment I shall never know!!! Maybe I should write a musical called Mamma Delia?

[quote user="chicken"]Oh dear - read the title and ended up with this:So I say,Thank Roeder for the football,For gi-ving it to me!Deary me - how Abba got into my head at that moment I shall never know!!! Maybe I should write a musical called Mamma Delia?[/quote]

I can assure you that it wasnt my intention to make you think about that band from sweden.