Sign in to follow this  
HappyhammerAndy

See you in the Premiership?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My one big pet hate ..................... West Ham .................... ba*tards to a man .................... all of em''.[:@][/quote]

Jolly old soul, ain''t ya Wiz?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]My one big pet hate ..................... West Ham .................... ba*tards to a man .................... all of em''.[:@][/quote]

Don''t hold back then Wiz!

Nice to see ''objectivity'' is clearly not one of your strong points. Now would those ....''ba*tards'' include the likes of our current manager, Martin Peters, Geoff Hurst, Bobby Moore, even our own Ken Brown I wonder or are you limiting your hatred to ''todays'' Wet Sham??  

[quote user="C.T "]We only hate Wolves west ham and Ipswich.........[/quote]

haha not leeds? everybody hates leeds scum

anways top 6 will be wba charlton watford bristol c stoke and one more

i obviously think wolves you norwich burnley burnley etc...

basically only side i wouldnt fancy in two legger would be wba as doubt they have 2poor games in row. but they look certs for auto. all rest look average

bristol c i would love if got in, charlton and watford awesome on their day but terrible others so they beatable, stoke tough tie dark horses in my opinion prefer them 2legs than 1

basically norwich get in they should go up as they will be automatic form from now till may so you get in your favs

agree with c.t you can shove your ******* bubbles up your arse

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Not everyone, i hate Manchester United, because i am a Leeds fan and i hate Manchester City, they are so boring.

[quote user="we8wba"]

basically only side i wouldnt fancy in two legger would be wba as doubt they have 2poor games in row. but they look certs for auto. all rest look average

bristol c i would love if got in, charlton and watford awesome on their day but terrible others so they beatable, stoke tough tie dark horses in my opinion prefer them 2legs than 1

basically norwich get in they should go up as they will be automatic form from now till may so you get in your favs

[/quote]

WOW we8wba you''re saying that you favour Norwich if we get into play-offs? What about if we play wolves?

Oh and I do hate leeds its just fitting 4 teams into a chant is a mouthful!

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

WOW we8wba you''re saying that you favour Norwich if we get into play-offs? What about if we play wolves?

Oh and I do hate leeds its just fitting 4 teams into a chant is a mouthful!

c.t - usually by rule the in form team usually 5th or 6th and got in playoffs late go up, if norwich are to get in they need close to automatic form for next 3months, no one wants to play inform to in playoffs

only way see wolves playing norwich is final as we finish 4th highest and most likely 5 or 6th and you will finish 6th

hope to see you in final but doubtful on either side. but if norwich get in they have to be favourites with there form in my opinion

Wiz, you can''t generalise to that extent! So you have met some not so nice Hammers fans, I am sure you have also met some pretty obnoxious City fans too. So do you hate our club or city fans because of this?

Sorry Happyhammer Andy, to answer your question, no I don''t think we will make the playoffs this season, but hopefully next season we will be in the running.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

I hope so mate because if we dont do it this year i cant see us doing it with 5 players next season![;)]

[/quote]

Here''s a wacky idea. Maybe, just maybe, GR is intending to add to the squad in the summer. [;)]

Don''t confuse the old man, he doesn''t understand about complex things like transfers. But he likes any old dig at the board.

[quote user="biggleyellow"]

Don''t confuse the old man, he doesn''t understand about complex things like transfers. But he likes any old dig at the board.

[/quote]

oh i do young pup....we''ll see wont we?

Is that this weeks opinion or a more long term one?

There was me thinking you only hated Delia....

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]

Is that this weeks opinion or a more long term one?

There was me thinking you only hated Delia....

[/quote]

You don''t really merit a reply Mr Wonder, but I just wanted to add this:

I have never, ever, chanted to a person that I wished them to die!, a large group of spammer fans did just this when Glen returned to West Ham with his Newcastle team......................from that day I''ve hated them all.

Name calling is one thing, but they crossed a line that day with me.

And don''t even get me started on the Tevez shambles!.[:@]