Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

prawn awards

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=512441&in_page_id=1779&ct=5

Full list of The Prawn Awards

Worst Home Fans – Bolton Wanderers

Worst Away Fans – Fulham

Worst Songs – Everton

Most Corporate Fans – Arsenal

Biggest Away-day Disappointment – Manchester United

Biggest Egos – Tottenham Hotspur

Biggest Whingers – Wolverhampton Wanderers.

i wouldnt really think manutd are biggest away day disappointments

for crying out loud another wolves related thread GRRRRRand everyone knows Norwich are the best home and away fans so this list is a bit silly.

I don''t agree with the most corporate fans either. That should be Chelsea!No other club would put up with the national anthem of the owner being played before matches would they? I have been to Stamfordski Bridgeskev twice and both times sat with the home fans were incredibly quiet.I went to see Chelsea play WBA and Wolves in consecutive seasons and both sets of away fans outsung the Prawn Munching Russian sympathisers. (This is not a dig at we8wba). On both occaisions the only thing from the Chelsea fans I could hear was one of those crazy people who shouts insults at all of their own players?!! We seem to have a few of them at the moment. He slagged off every pass including the ones that lead to goals which just had people laughing at him but low-and-behold five minutes later he was up and starting it all over again!Both away teams got tonked although it was a shame because out of the two Wolves gave it the better shot but under Jones were woefully short of what was needed in the prem.

ok everyone we8 is on a windup...

the reason he posts all these Wolves things up is to score brownie points over us... he knows we dislike them, and porbably dislikes us as well... He wants to to wind up us up so he can have a laugh with all his mates and "big up" the wanderers in a vain attempt to show they are "better at everything and a bigger club than Norwich" which is open to debate with the fact we sell out weekly, have been in the top flight more recently.. Have been in europe more recently.. and even won a Major trophy more recently!

can the mods plese filter out his "wolves" thjreads and keep this as a Norwich City board or at least put them in egenral footy where no one looks anyway...

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the reason he posts all these Wolves things up is to score brownie points over us... he knows we dislike them, and porbably dislikes us as well... He wants to to wind up us up so he can have a laugh with all his mates and "big up" the wanderers in a vain attempt to show they are "better at everything and a bigger club than Norwich" which is open to debate with the fact we sell out weekly, have been in the top flight more recently.. Have been in europe more recently.. and even won a Major trophy more recently!

can the mods plese filter out his "wolves" thjreads and keep this as a Norwich City board or at least put them in egenral footy where no one looks anyway...

[/quote]

well said that man

I''m a long time viewer but rare poster on this site....... Although its a free country i''m afriad w8wba you are really getting on my t*ts!

Please just GO AWAY - Can you not take the hint - 80% dont want you on here!! 

[/quote]

Jas, did you read the post? Far from being condescending towards Norwich, the "winners" of the biggest whingers were his beloved Wolves! Quite the reserve of trying to score brownie points.

(I assume you know what a whinger is?)

[quote user="Malky Malk"]

I''m a long time viewer but rare poster on this site....... Although its a free country i''m afriad w8wba you are really getting on my t*ts!

Please just GO AWAY - Can you not take the hint - 80% dont want you on here!! 

[/quote]

He''s called a troll, all message boards have them. beleive me i''ve seen far worse than we8wba. this place would be even more full of ''we8theboard'' (pun intended) threads, and why didnt we buy a stirker. also those crazy, we may be unbeaten in 11 but we are rubbish and roeder dont cut it threads. without an oppo fan we''d sit here and winge at ourselves.... moreso. just be glad we only have a few trolls here.

have a go at me if you want. but this is my opinion.

[quote user="yella_fella"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Jas, did you read the post? Far from being condescending towards Norwich, the "winners" of the biggest whingers were his beloved Wolves! Quite the reserve of trying to score brownie points.

(I assume you know what a whinger is?)

[/quote]

yes.. Darren Huckerby and Lee Croft are wingers ;)

[/quote]

i probably talk more norwich and more sense than you do mate, you come on here and post to slag me off, dont see you posting to many posts mate.

its a forum i.e discussion. i dont care if my teams on there or not, its for people to discuss, you dont like my posts just ignore them, its not excatly hard is it?

its you lot keep bringing up im wolves fan when i post, i didnt mention them at the end to be honest did i? i was trying to start up a discussion mate, so get off your high horse pal! your no different to any other poster who may just skip my posts if they dont like them!

[quote user="we8wba"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

i probably talk more norwich and more sense than you do mate, you come on here and post to slag me off, dont see you posting to many posts mate.

[/quote]

I''m no mathmatician but Jas has posted over 5,000 posts so that suggests to me that he does infact post quite often.

[quote user="we8wba"]

its a forum i.e discussion. i dont care if my teams on there or not, its for people to discuss, you dont like my posts just ignore them, its not excatly hard is it?

[/quote]

Yes it is a forum, its a Norwich City forum for Norwich City fans to discuss their club/team etc etc. Other fans often pop on especially just before we play them and they are made welcome, but you seem to be claiming squatting rights??

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Yes it is a forum, its a Norwich City forum for Norwich City fans to discuss their club/team etc etc. Other fans often pop on especially just before we play them and they are made welcome, but you seem to be claiming squatting rights??

[/quote]

iv said this before your opinions on norwich are worth more than mine, you watch them every week, you listen to them everyweek, you play on them on football manager every week. im just here to give outside opinion. i dont see why so many posts are mine are causing such anger. hell if i came out and said wolves 2 norwich 0 hahaha then im sure i would justify such stick. if you remember even when wolves beat you did i take the piss?? i believe i didnt. i also believe when everyone was like norwich are doomed i was the one saying stay calm only 12games have gone. and now with promotion talk im more like win couple and get clear then do it in stages, dont try and run before you can walk! so im more the realistic guy on here.

Seriously guys, all this moaning about we8wba is getting tiresome. And anyway, the few of you who are determined to derail every single thread he starts or posts in are much worse than he is. How about having a discussion about the topic in hand instead of turning every thread into an avalanche of abuse?

[quote user="we8wba"]

i probably talk more norwich and more sense than you do mate, you come on here and post to slag me off.......

its you lot keep bringing up im wolves fan when i post, i didnt mention them at the end to be honest did i? .......

[/quote]

What an odd point to make on a thread you started with a post that mentions Wolves, and not Norwich.

Its not the fact that you''re a Wolves fan that annoys me. Its more the fact that you talk s**t (although I get the feeling the 2 may never me mutually exclusive).

Having said that, things are always more lively when you''re around, and if we didn''t have people like you, then I wouldn''t be bothered to sift through another 20 "Tiny signing tomorrow" threads. As far as I''m concerned, as long as you''re prepared for the stick you''re going to receive, then you''re OK with me. Just another one of life''s little annoyances. Like supermarket shopping....or syphilis.

i dont want sympathie and all that malarky again lol

im just saying it would be bloody boring if everyone agreed on same topic and had same opinions

sometimes i do say stuff to stir abit like what im doing on the money subject to get few more posters posting instead of have 25pages on tiny taylor who in the end didnt blinking sign lol

but as said above some people on here to quick to jump gun and slag of every post i do, instead of them posting about norwich

I''d like to nominate some clubs for additional awards:

Worst Community Support - Ipswich

Most irritating fans - Liverpool

Least loyal fans - Southampton

Worst smelling fans - Ipswich

p.s. By the way Rudolph, I personally would find it quite disturbing to see (or smell) a lady dressed in scampi clothing.

[quote user="Badger Pie"]

I''d like to nominate some clubs for additional awards:

Worst Community Support - Ipswich

Most irritating fans - Liverpool

Least loyal fans - Southampton

Worst smelling fans - Ipswich

p.s. By the way Rudolph, I personally would find it quite disturbing to see (or smell) a lady dressed in scampi clothing.

[/quote]

indeed those liverpool fans are bloddy annoying

On a slightly different subject did anyone see the news last night about the guy on trial for murder in I*****, i see they chose a depressing somber and non distracting place for the reporter to be at in the report...... Yup Portacabin Road!