Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Cardiff have been Cursed!

Sorry, I can only manage a curse this week, too Hexausted I''m afraid. Witches like Kathy are far better at this than I, but I believe she''s at some coven get-together in the Canaries this week.

Therefore, it befalls a weaken old wiz to try his best to bewitch the Bluebirds.

Eye of pregnant newt was heavily used in my potion, as the bat wings were off this week and the virgins had all done a runner!.[:(]

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"]

[quote]virgins had all done a runner!.[/quote]

They ran straight to my house, and are no longer virgins.

[/quote]Challenging work if they''re not good enough for their own families...

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Sorry, I can only manage a curse this week, too Hexausted I''m afraid. Witches like Kathy are far better at this than I, but I believe she''s at some coven get-together in the Canaries this week.

Therefore, it befalls a weaken old wiz to try his best to bewitch the Bluebirds.

Eye of pregnant newt was heavily used in my potion, as the bat wings were off this week and the virgins had all done a runner!.[:(]

[/quote]

As long as we win Wiz, as long as we win

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

That''s the spirit Wiz, never say Dai  eh ?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

That''s the spirit Wiz, never say Dai  eh ?

[/quote]

Oh groan Jim, thats terrible mate............in a good kind of way![Y]

blahblahblah

[quote]virgins had all done a runner!.[/quote]

They ran straight to my house, and are no longer virgins.

Challenging work if they''re not good enough for their own families...

Oooooh! Ouch!

Ah but wizard... did you not ensure dave jones won the manager of the month award and therefore is already cursed? do two curses not make a hex? enlighten me oh hexellent one

[quote user="Polar"]Ah but wizard... did you not ensure dave jones won the manager of the month award and therefore is already cursed? do two curses not make a hex? enlighten me oh hexellent one
[/quote]

Hmm Polar? thats a Hexallent way of looking at things.............are  you gifted? because I felt a slight ''tingle'' reading your post.

Do you fancy Hexing Barnsley next week? thus proving my assumptions about your latent mystic powers are correct.[:D]

[quote user="Polar"]Ah but wizard... did you not ensure dave jones won the manager of the month award and therefore is already cursed? do two curses not make a hex? enlighten me oh hexellent one
[/quote]

As well as Dave Jones, Joe Ledley won the players award. So thats a double curse that worked last weekend when they lost to Stoke. Whether or not the curses will carry over to this week remains to be seen. I think we everything in our favour tomorrow to beat Cardiff. So come on Wiz, get Wizzing.   

Bloody hell! [:O]

How good was that?.

Hexes, weakened curses, they all work, and yes, Hull gets it tomorrow too!.

Get in there.[Y]

Remember, Glen and the boys must play their part too..............and they did....................again!.