Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

i am going to carrow rd again

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Could not think of anything worse than watching crap non league football, they play at that level for a reason, they are not good enough, end of story. Yes, I have seen local football, you won''t get me back again.[/quote]

I went to Hempnall v Scole once. I ended up at the edge of the park - facing the wrong way - to take in some particularly fascinating ploughing by the local farmer. My mate was shouting "JUST MAKE A PASS!!" to no avail, either.

Genuinely, the ball was on the deck for about 45 seconds all afternoon. Woeful.

If by coming on here with a different view to you Percy''s makes me a prxck then so be it, at least my views are consistant and i back my principles not change with the wind. Bunny as my statement was made on here re not going to Carrow road again while she is in charge, then its right i post on here to give reasons for breaking that pledge.

[quote] i get ribbed by fans every night[/quote]I was going to say something about groupies here, perhaps it''s best I didn''t considering your response to my last attempt at humour...Just to set the record straight, Ricky, I don''t think you''re a prxck.

Sounds like a Country and western song

I''m a goen back ter Carra Roooed agin....''     by Capt. Rin Rush & the Grapplers.

You might be absent for a long time yet, why do it to yourself?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="biggleyellow"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Are you going to buy a pint and a pie? Careful if you do thou, you will be putting some money in her coffers and then you add the entrance fee. I''m glad you shared that with us.[/quote]

i will be having a few pints actually, hope some of you percys are there might see a good game for once[:D] and you never know we might even get some more loanees ut of it[:D]

[/quote]

I see decent games most times I go and watch Norwich, well sometimes. Hey, at least I go[;)] Could not think of anything worse than watching crap non league football, they play at that level for a reason, they are not good enough, end of story. Yes, I have seen local football, you won''t get me back again.

[/quote]

Ian Wright played at "that Level" infact he has re signed for Sunday League side Ten em Bee.. is he good enough then?

jas :)

[/quote]

He is ok, nothing special, doubt he would make the England team now, a bit too old. You always get 1-2 players who make it, I''m saying on the whole, they are not good enough, otherwise they would be playing higher up now.

[quote user="ricky knight"]I made a promise not to go to carrow road again while HRH Delia was there but i am breaking my promise not to watch Norwich City but my son''s team Sheringham   who beat Dereham saturday to reach the Norfolk senior cup final, come on you Shannocks.[/quote]

Nice one Ricky,i''m sure you''ll have a good day and good luck to your Lad.  I''m sure your not bothered about some of the comments on here but i must say I''ve noticed the negative ones coming from the the usual Percy''s who ironically always accusing the likes of me and you for being negative! It seems to me that they struggle to practice what they preach if they feel a need to have a little dig. Oh well,they''re as transparent as the ones they sooooo idolise!! Enjoy Ricky mate, nothing like a bit of grass roots footy.[:D]

[quote user="ricky knight"]I made a promise not to go to carrow road again while HRH Delia was there but i am breaking my promise not to watch Norwich City but my son''s team Sheringham   who beat Dereham saturday to reach the Norfolk senior cup final, come on you Shannocks.[/quote]

Have a great day Ricky, might come down and cheer Sheringham on myself now that I''m living in North Norfolk

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Nice one Ricky,i''m sure you''ll have a good day and good luck to your Lad.  I''m sure your not bothered about some of the comments on here but i must say I''ve noticed the negative ones coming from the the usual Percy''s who ironically always accusing the likes of me and you for being negative! It seems to me that they struggle to practice what they preach if they feel a need to have a little dig. Oh well,they''re as transparent as the ones they sooooo idolise!! Enjoy Ricky mate, nothing like a bit of grass roots footy.[:D]

[/quote]

cheers mate and you are spot on about the Percy''s. went to the other semi last night, wroxham beat norwich utd who were very unlucky imo, so wroxham v sheringham final it is then.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="biggleyellow"]Are you going to buy a pint and a pie? Careful if you do thou, you will be putting some money in her coffers and then you add the entrance fee. I''m glad you shared that with us.[/quote]

i will be having a few pints actually, hope some of you percys are there might see a good game for once[:D] and you never know we might even get some more loanees ut of it[:D]

[/quote]

hehehe nice one Ricky... [Y]

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

cheers mate and you are spot on about the Percy''s. went to the other semi last night, wroxham beat norwich utd who were very unlucky imo, so wroxham v sheringham final it is then.

[/quote]

When is the final Ricky???

Think the last time I went it was Luther Blissets Fakenham Town v Gorleston or Wroxham

[quote user="ricky knight"]I made a promise not to go to carrow road again while HRH Delia was there but i am breaking my promise not to watch Norwich City but my son''s team Sheringham   who beat Dereham saturday to reach the Norfolk senior cup final, come on you Shannocks.[/quote]Binner alert.If your not you must me either an idiot or not a real city fan...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA i''ve heard it all now! If you think Rickys a binner i would have a word with yourself sonny!!  I know of people who have known ricky for years and he''s more green and yellow than you.....idiot.